Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCSkipper

@PudgeTheFish Thank you so much for "taking over" the thread. With school happenings, it's been hard for me to get on and update the list and I felt bad. I'll try to help if I can with values when I have the chance.

PudgeTheFish

Dude its always popular im saying at least 20 walls
Eh.. Ive seen it traded for black flip but add on stitch side.. Imma stick it with that considering I traded my stitch for 18 walls straight up.. I will look around fo what others are doing.

Zelena

Any clue on the vale of the fab 5 fall leave pin set? Please and thank you =)

Jillybean1037

I couldn't see it in the check so feel free to tell me I'm wrong and its there but how much are the pins from the current sword in the stone worth? The pirate ones and the partner pin.

PudgeTheFish

I couldn't see it in the check so feel free to tell me I'm wrong and its there but how much are the pins from the current sword in the stone worth? The pirate ones and the partner pin.
As stated before. Im currently finishing school. Therefor I am not updating until then

Apocalypse

The ship pins are common so I wouldn't expect to pay more than 1-2k. The partner pin is more rare. I've seen it going for 30-50k.

For whenever you are able to get to it cuz I saw you are going through Finals and such...
I don't think Tink Rose is still worth 4-5 Fire Walls. Some of the recent trades I have seen are like 2 Walls + 20k or so. I may be wrong though cuz not as many people are scrambling to trade them now as about a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.