Taking users to the parks (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!
Want to be Born in Park? Whether you had the lovely green badge from being born in the Innovations Center at Disneyland ten years ago, or if it was always on your childhood wishlist, it's amazing to be tagged as a part of Disney Magic!

So, let me help you out with that!
I go to Disneyland every week, or every other week depending on my availability.
I'll be going sometime during the first or second week of August (date to be announced, usually last-minute since all my entertainment money goes to a Disney Pass) , so please let me know if you'd like to be printed out to come with me!

Group 1: @Jefferson , @MissMitzy , @Hearts
Group 2: @CoralHibiscus , @PuffTheMagicDragon , @StrataSam
Group 3: @BattyMcDoom , @pumpernickle , @Love
Group 4: @BriarRose , @MCA, @Mitochondria
Group 5: @Blair , @dudescl , @Czarcasm

Waitlist/Pinglist for September's BiP Trip:
@KatieM @KrazyKid , @GuardGirl , @Lindsay ,
@Minniee , @Beckyy , @Froglet ,
@CatchingClouds , @Glittercathy , @mark ,
@OswaldtheRabbit @Sempiternal @Kuzco , @joyfuljsol01 , @OriginalJacob , @Amyago , @Honey , @Iridessa , @Caitlynn

- Photos?
Please make sure that I either have a photo of your character, or I can pull it from your VMK Profile for you on the day-of!
http://www.myvmk.com/profile/MOTHSTRADAMUS <--- Example of VMK profile link.

- Can I request a ride to have my VMK character's photo taken in front of?
Of course, but please note that since I am doing these in groups, if the majority of your group requests something else, or I can't move you into a group that would refer your ride, then I cannot perform your request. However, I would be more than happy to take a single photo of your character for you in front of the ride of your choice for your photo needs!

- There's no date posted of when you're going.
I tend to go to the Disneyland Resort on a last minute thing. I can guarantee that I will post notice at least 2 or 3 hours beforehand.

- If I don't know when you're going, am I guaranteed my spot?
I go in order of received messages on THIS PARTICULAR THREAD, and your spot is secured in one of this month's groups. Unless you notify me, I will take your avatar with me on the day that I go. This is essentially a waiting list. Waiting for the month, and waiting for the day I go! (I will ping everyone with an update on the latter.

- Do I need to pay you for you to take me with you?
NO, OF COURSE NOT! A simple thank you is more than enough!

- When will I know that my photo has been taken?
I will tag everyone in each group when their photos have been taken, and then I will send you a conversation with a selection of your group's photos!

- There's no more space, but I wanted to go!
I go to Disneyland a lot. Pretty much every week. This means that I'll be going again in September! If you have haven't found someone to take you with them, you can be guaranteed that you'll be able to check back on the September thread for a slot with me. Said thread will likely be posted in Late-August.

Last edited:
Old Posts from the Original August Thread:

hihi :) i would love for you to take me with you :)
dis me
If you would, please :)
I would really appreciate it if you could take me, please! My in-game name is Hearts :) Thank you for doing this!

I would love for you to take me with you! I glad to see the people who can go to the parks help those of us who can't.
Can you take me with you, please? :)
She's bringing me today because she is lovely ;D
I would be so grateful if you could squeeze me in on a trip! Thanks for doing this!
I would love for you to take me with you if you can!

Please let me know if you have room. I would love this!

Greetings, @pumpernickle !
Unfortunately I am full up for today, and this month, but please hop over to my August thread to see if there's room there!
http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/born-in-park-august.53456/
Everyone up to BattyMcDoom has been added to the list!
Unlike the Haunted Mansion, I have room for EIGHT more!
Pleeeeeassee take me. and @Czarcasm too if you can ty :)
I would be over the moon if you could take me on one of your trips! Thank you so much for even OFFERING this!

In case my character gets to go along with you here is my profile link:http://www.myvmk.com/profile/Mitochondria

yes me and @dudescl please!!! omg id be so happy :bounce:

our in-game names are the same as our forum names
Thank you so much <3 what a sweetheart
can u take me plz!! in game Love
You're so sweet!! I would love to be taken with you :D let me know if you want me to send you a screenshot of my avatar!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME ASH PRINCESSS. TAKE MY VIRTUAL BUTT WITH YOU ON YOUR EXCURSIONS!!

In-game: Astronaut

Updated to MCA!
Just FOUR spots left for August!
Please me please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It would be really cool to have that badge. :)
Thanks for doing this!
View attachment 6717
Updated to KrazyKid!
There are TWO more slots available for August's trip! If you don't make it this time around, I'll be going in September, so don't worry!
Could I bother you for a spot? This pirate would be mighty thankful forever and ever.

http://www.myvmk.com/profile/AceHauntedPirate

Edit: IGN is AceHauntedPirate :*
If there's any spots left, me please!
View attachment 6719
GuardGirl and Lindsay are the last two for August!
Check back in late August for September slots if you're interested!
AHH please take me! I would be very appreciative!

edit: oops just saw that it was over :c I'll come back August/September!
Hey @Mothstradamus jw why I didn't make the list, I was one of the first people to post
Yeah Me and Blair were skipped over too, I'm just wondering cause I thought it was going in order so when we didn't show up on the list but others after us did, I got a little confused. Not trying to sound rude or anything it's great of you to do this either way :blossom:

Omg pls take me bby, I'll give you all the ash I have. This is so sweet though Moth! Aw :twist::hat:

@dudescl @Czarcasm

I must apologize. I now see where the error was made, and I am now working to remedy the situation by making a wait-list for the next month. You'll be in the August set! I must have simply missed you while I was updating from my phone on the August thread.
That in addition to the threads being merged has made telling what is what incredibly difficult.

I deeply apologize for accidentally skipping over you two, as well as for the confusion on my part!

@KrazyKid , @GuardGirl , @Lindsay
I apologize, but I've had to move you three down to the wait-list for dropouts for August / the pinglist for September due to a clerical issue on my part. I somehow managed to skip over three people that were listed on August's forum. For the life of me, I'm not sure what happened, and I'm very embarrassed. The merging of my two threads didn't help things either. I'll make sure that all three of you are in the first group for September's set if you haven't found someone to get you your BiP Badge by then. Make sure to find me in game for an apology goodie from me as well.

Last edited:

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
I deeply apologize for accidentally skipping over you two, as well as for the confusion on my part!

@KrazyKid , @GuardGirl , @Lindsay
I apologize, but I've had to move you three down to the wait-list for dropouts for August / the pinglist for September due to a clerical issue on my part. I somehow managed to skip over three people that were listed on August's forum. For the life of me, I'm not sure what happened, and I'm very embarrassed. The merging of my two threads didn't help things either. I'll make sure that all three of you are in the first group for September's set if you haven't found someone to get you your BiP Badge by then. Make sure to find me in game for an apology goodie from me as well.
Don't be embarrassed!! Just a simple mistake, we all make them. So nice of you to add us in, thank you so much!!

Please take me!! :D
I would be soo greatful if you took me with you. My boyfriend and I are having a baby, so we won't be traveling to Orlando anytime soon, due to money being spent on baby. :c
I will love you forever. <3

@Captain-Heather, thank you for the offer but I believe I've got it all sorted now! Everything should be good, granted that the last group is content with the decision that I've made. If not, I've got lots of in-game goodies I can give out to make up for my error, and everyone will eventually get their BiP Badge since I go a lot. It just might take an extra month for the first three in the waiting list, which I feel bad about, but the thread was set up to be first-come, first-serve, so it's only fair (even though I feel quite poorly about disappointing people.)

@CatchingClouds , I'm full up for August, but I've put you down on the waitlist/pinglist for September! Just let me know if you find someone to help you get your BiP Badge before that. Congrats on the upcoming little one!

Froglet

Frog + Princess = Froglet ;)
Im with Mark^, whenever you could fit me in, I would be eternally grateful ;-) <3 THANK YOU!!

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

Froglet

Frog + Princess = Froglet ;)
Im with Mark^, whenever you could fit me in, I would be eternally grateful ;-) <3 THANK YOU!!

Looks like I will need to post on the September thread (sorry read that after) which I will do! :-)

@Minniee , @Beckyy , @Froglet , @CatchingClouds , @Glittercathy , @mark
Greetings, all!
I have added you to the waitlist/pinglist for September! That means, when I make the September thread, I'll quote your posts to the new thread, get you into a group, and ping you to let you know that I've added you. If you get your BiP Badge with someone else during August, please let me know and I'll remove you from the waitlist.

Greetings, all!
I have added you to the waitlist/pinglist for September! That means, when I make the September thread, I'll quote your posts to the new thread, get you into a group, and ping you to let you know that I've added you. If you get your BiP Badge with someone else during August, please let me know and I'll remove you from the waitlist.
Thanks SO VERY MUCH!! I would love to go in person but, Kentucky is over the river and through the woods. HaHa Be safe in your travels. The little avies will watch over you! <3

KawaiiSunnySparkle

i lost count of how many days tbh
Could you please take my avatar when you can? :) I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to be able to go to Disney soon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark

10 mins late to everything
Greetings, all!
tysm :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.