Taking users to the parks (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitochondria

is the powerhouse of the cell
Hey there Mothstradamous! Again, thank you for being so kind and doing this for the community! It's incredibly thoughtful and generous!

I just wanted to mention that I noticed my post was quoted over here from the old thread (I posted right after dudescl, incase that makes it easier to locate in the grand scheme of things) but I hadn't actually been added onto either of your lists :(

Seeing as some other people, specifically at the end of your quote list which brought me over here, also experienced this and you confirmed that it was a simple mistake I figured I should just make you aware :). I completely understand if you would rather not take my avatar for one reason or another, (which I DO NOT expect you to explain if that is the case), but if you still indeed would consider taking my avatar there is NO rush on my part! I'm more than content waiting until September or later if that is more convenient for you.

Thank you again either way <3

Mitochondria

is the powerhouse of the cell
@Mitochondria , oh no! How could I ever have skipped over the powerhouse of the cell! I seem to have missed almost a complete page between mobile checking and merged threads. I'll add you in for August, my apologies for all of the confusion.
Oh no! That must have thrown a wrench into your organization for this :( I HATE using the forums on my phone because things like that always seem to happen even without the added stress of the forum merge haha

Thank you so much though! You are too sweet <3

Group 1: @Jefferson , @MissMitzy , @Hearts
Group 2: @CoralHibiscus , @PuffTheMagicDragon , @StrataSam
Group 3: @BattyMcDoom , @pumpernickle , @Love
Group 4: @BriarRose , @MCA, @Mitochondria
Group 5: @Blair , @dudescl , @Czarcasm

Greetings! I am pinging all of you here to verify that you are all still in need of your BiP Badge! I am currently planning to head to the park tomorrow morning, so please let me know at your earliest convenience!

If any of you want to request your photo to be taken in front of a certain ride, now is the time to do that so that I can reorganize people into matching groups of majority. If you have no preference, that's fine too!

MissMitzy

RIP Mitzy 7/21/15

Greetings! I am pinging all of you here to verify that you are all still in need of your BiP Badge! I am currently planning to head to the park tomorrow morning, so please let me know at your earliest convenience!

If any of you want to request your photo to be taken in front of a certain ride, now is the time to do that so that I can reorganize people into matching groups of majority. If you have no preference, that's fine too!
I just saw this! But yes, I still need the badge. Hope your trip went/is going well!(: Thank you so much again for doing this!

Somehow the forums didn't alert me to this post. I do still need the badge. I hope you enjoy your trip to the parks!

StrataSam

Hi! The forums didn't alert me to this either. I'm still in need of the badge, but I don't have a ride preference. Thank you again! :)

PIGGIESARECOOL

Hi there!!! Omg im so happy you are doing this!

Ok so basically, I havent been on vmk for a very long time.. I just started playing again like a month ago. And before that month, I WENT TO DISNEY WORLD...Literally as soon as i got back i decided to log back on to the kingdom and i hear all this talk about being born in the kingdom. It was a very special trip for my family to go to disney world because we never the get the chance to go because its so expensive for us. So, i was very upset after coming home from Disney and realizing it was too late for me to get my badge...:cry: Please take my avatar to the kingdom! We would both appreciate it very very very much :hearts::please:

http://www.myvmk.com/profile/PIGGIESARECOOL

Last edited:
@Love, I have a feeling September is going to be at capacity already, but I have yet to send out a general interest ping to check that everyone on the list still needs their BiP. I'd be happy to add you to the waitlist/pinglist, though! Worst case scenario, I'll have you down for October, should you not find someone to help you get your BiP before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.