Day 1 in shop items suggestion.

Tyler

Pin Collector
Why not just follow the same setup vmk did?

-Have about 6 beta furnitures and 3 clothings that are removed after beta
-Discontinue 4/6 beta furniture and never re-release them
-Discontinue 2/3 beta clothing and never re-release them

re-release the rest of the discontinued beta items later in the game.
Couldn't of said it better myself.

Shrimp

No. I agree with none!

How about we each get 698566 credits on the first day and have everything on sale. Just for the first 4 hours, or 1, I'll leave that choice up to you Amy!

In oVMK there was a missed oppertunity. There was some items there day one (mostly furniture/chairs) that were removed by the second day, but I don't think there was any clothing that they did that with.

I'm suggesting that on the first day, Amy release a couple pieces of rare clothing just for the first day.
Perhaps the stitch hat, or something like that. It would save a lot of the complaining later on when people are still upset because stitch's (& such) weren't officially released yet.
Great idea

Nutty

A lot of people want rare to happen instantly. In reality, for the first month or so of the game, things are NOT going to be rare (if MVMK plays their cards right). But say, after Halloween, when all those costumes retire, WALLA! Rare! More people are going to start playing the game in the future, after the releases have ended. Rare shouldn't be forced. It should happen naturally.

Geggy

A lot of people want rare to happen instantly. In reality, for the first month or so of the game, things are NOT going to be rare (if MVMK plays their cards right). But say, after Halloween, when all those costumes retire, WALLA! Rare! More people are going to start playing the game in the future, after the releases have ended. Rare shouldn't be forced. It should happen naturally.
I agree! The in-game economy shouldn't be forced arbitrarily. To that end, I'm okay if things that were uncommon (rare) in VMK are common in MyVMK...such as Green Flips. Something else will take their place. :)

Shrimp

YES. I don't get why people won't accept being equal for a while. On OVMK, they literally wanted an economy on the first few days by removing the green flips and limiting the days to retrieve churros and pink stitches and look at how that turned out. On the 4th and 5th days, there was a huge gap between poor, middle, and rich. The rich had princess minnies & dream shirts, the middle had pink stitches and green flips, and the poor had none of those. Just no.