• HOST_Cherub

Votes: 18 8.3%
  • HOST_Leota

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • HOST_Jasmine

Votes: 27 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I forgot to do this for November, so I will start one for December! This time I will exclude the main staff (Amy, Kevin, Grizzly) because I want to know your favorite moderator or host (in-game, not forum)! Simply vote on the poll who's your favorite. Votes will remain anonymous. I know it's hard to choose, because all staff is awesome!!!

I've only seen Ellie once, and that was a long time ago.. but I vote for VMK_Naomi because she is very funny and sweet. :)

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
just want to point out host_leota and how long she sat and did the trading pins. That is not an easy thing to do and keep a smile on your face :) I have not voted yet.

Myth

Celluloid Naomi and Oliver are my faves :3
the ones with lesser votes have lesser votes because we never see them!

C

Celluloid

Why isn't "All of the above" an option? :) I think everyone does a great job!
Aren't you the sweetest? Seriously, love you all. Mods and players. You are all excellent. Except when you AFK in doors. Then you're just tolerable. :P

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
all of them are great. no favourite heh.

Fiyero

Definitely Snow. She's sweet as can be and never turns you away when you have a problem unlike another staff member I've dealt with.

mark

10 mins late to everything
this is a mean thread why cant they all be our favorite... since they are a part of making myVMK happening, and this is what (probably) have been asking for 5 years...

Aglaia

Love them all but Jasmine especially for letting everyone still in the queue go through the room last night after her event closed.