Did you play vmk?

I was one of those people who was highly addicted to Disney's vmk and was upset when they closed it. I played every day and had practically every item. I was even a co host to a pod cast call vmk central. I was glad to hear that this myvmk was created. I was curious to if you played vmk and if so what was your vmk name. My vmk name was cmkrebs and in myvmk its tooie. I always wore the famous bird hat and pirate vest.

I played constantly, I was homeschooled my 6th grade year and all I did was play VMK. My name was jessesgurl and later changed to HiddenSecrets. On myVMK I am Meggy.

InfinityFay

I'd assume everyone on here was once a VMK player or else they wouldn't know about myVMK.
(I assume.)

I played because my friend introduced it to me in the 6th grade and I absolutely fell in love with it. I was msbeautifulace in-game.
My best friend in real life was Pirate_SkaterDiz in-game. Normally I mention him because everyone remembers him for some reason lol.

bobsbestgame

Hey there and welcome back! I played vmk when it opened but missed a lot of stuff due to computer problems I had faced. Every time I wanted to play I had to make a new account, and I stopped keeping track of all the accounts until one of them finally kept working, under the name bobsbestgame (I have up trying to make new names so I used the random name generator at the signup). I had a lot of items accumulated between the accounts, like a stitch on one, bird on another, inferno and teleport on another. They were all donated to me when people felt bad for me just starting. I was only 12 and didn't realize I shouldn't have been accepting those items. I guess that's why I'm really big on helping people out now.

garfield_boy

I was addicted! I played from the time it opened till closing time.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I had an obsession. Played everyday up until the moment it closed at night, and on weekends was up at the computer waiting for it to open. I built up a collection of items, played Pirates non-stop, enjoyed those little role-play games with people, made some friends. :bounce:

I played from August 2005 till the month before closing...

I was Cat-Luvver...but I got tired of the silly name..so I remade myself as JJason in about 2006...

I have a couple of friends who play now...who DIDN'T originally play. And I've only seen a few people who play now who didn't originally play.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Yeah, as aceastrofan. October 2005-September 2007. ADrummer540 from September 2007-game closure (VMK deleted my original)

Was pretty young at the time. I experimented with many, many games as a kid, of which Toontown and VMK were included. It's hard for me to remember what years I was active, but I don't recall ever being rich, because it never mattered to me! The accounts I used were ColdDynamite, DynamiteCold and later PirateInferno. (I really liked Pirates and Dancing Inferno magic.)

Also, I was somewhat more interested in the forum arcades on the fan websites.