Did you play vmk?

kalyee

I was homeschooled too and spent 100% of my time being antisocial in real life and on the internet.
Yep, same here. I spent all my time on VMK and Toontown, and hardly any actually homeschooling...

I was kalyee back in the day, and carry that name here as well. I played almost until close, but had to take a bit of a break due to life issues and missed the last little chunk.

Dudecg

I played vmk everyday when it was open until it closed. I was the same username as my forum name and my account name now. I had a few friends that used to play that I know personally who don't play myvmk but did play vmk.

My best friend in real life was Pirate_SkaterDiz in-game. Normally I mention him because everyone remembers him for some reason lol.
I was actually really good friends with him!

I played from 2006-until close and i was completely addicted!
I went from totallymelissa to princebrooke, I couldn't fit princess, so it became prince people thought i was a guy. -___-

Yes, I did! Who wouldn't of had? Well, there are some people who haven't.. I was CooAyegirl and still am!

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I played from October 2007 until closing. I started out as spacerightsummer, a character my daughter made for me. At the start of 2008 I made a new character and named him Kirllan and played on this character until closing day. I continue to use this character on MyVMK.