Did you play vmk?

I played, too. It's so weird the stuff about it I forgot even after playing it every day. For example I'd completely forgotten that the servers closed down at night, or all of the games that were on there. I mainly remember the people I talked to every day there. So crazy.

yes! I was ToyAlien and AlienGirlAye. VMK was my whole life basically- I think I was around 11 when it closed. my best friend in elementary school introduced it to me (she found out about it on the back of a cereal box); we both got obsessed and played as much as possible. those were the days! I remember sneaking on my laptop after bed time and playing until it closed at night... sometimes falling asleep with my computer on my bed snuggled up against me, which really ticked my mom off. :P

yeah i did! i was also quiet too! but i used to have great fun collecting pins and playing all the different games, especially POTC and Mansion! also loved doing finding the hidden mickeys!

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
My middle school years can be defined by VMK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerimiah

I think I played from early 2005 until the end. I was homeschooled too and spent 100% of my time being antisocial in real life and on the internet. I played a ton of mmo games but my top three were VMK, Runescape, and Tribal Wars.

I honestly have no idea what my name was before. I think I ended up making three or more accounts because I kept forgetting my password or getting banned...oops.