Do they sale

I know they sell them in the Disney stores at malls. I haven't been to a park in years, so maybe someone who has can give you that information.
It would be cute if they did sell them themed to the park or area of the park they were selling them in.

Your best bet would be at.....
Target (The Basics such as Mickey, Minnie, Stitch, etc.)
Disney Stores
Once Upon a Toy - Disney Spring

As for Tsum Tsum being sold in the park is very unlikely.

PIGGIESARECOOL

uggghhh literally no...I went to WDW a few days in the summer...While i was there i went to Magic Kingdom and Downtown disney. The ONLY place to buy it is world of toys (i think thats the name...its the biggest disney store) and there was a TINY TINYY section of tsum tsums....There is no other place to buy them...i was so ************.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
They sell tsum tsum in parks. Check emporium at MK, and World of Disney at Disney Springs. Also check the vineland premium outlets disney outlet. Cast Connection for CMs have them for sale too for 60+% off.

Thanks @mijaro I'm going to DL in a few weeks do you know what store in Downtown Disney there sells them?
World of Disney, first entrance across from Starbucks, back wall to the right of the entrance in the plush animal section.

They're right next to the stitches.
They get the sets AFTER Disney Store usually, and when the new ones get put out they sell fast.

I was there maybe a week ago and it was all Mickey and Minnie, with various larger ones of Mickey, Minnie, and Stitch.
It changes all the time though, so it's worth a daily check if you're there multiple days!