Everyone's blue! Thank you staff :)

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
@MamaNutty you know I enjoy the limelight more then the spotlight! It was a small thing to do ingame to remember him and was hopefully relatively quick to implement thank you @Amy. To those who have lost friends or family members to suicide my heart goes out to you and sorry you have to be reminded while playing this awesome game today.

As @Whoosh would say * hugs the entire server until blue *

MamaNutty

@MamaNutty you know I enjoy the limelight more then the spotlight! It was a small thing to do ingame to remember him and was hopefully relatively quick to implement thank you @Amy. To those who have lost friends or family members to suicide my heart goes out to you and sorry you have to be reminded while playing this awesome game today.

As @Whoosh would say * hugs the entire server until blue *
As I stated above its a great tribute, but the color is very harsh & I do support this, but don't feel it should be pushed on the players. They should have the option to show their support.
Whomever thought of this idea is brilliant ( so a pat on the back to you), still doesn't change my opinion.

Last edited:

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
@MamaNutty it's only for 24 hours so it shouldn't be a big deal for anyone. The only valid complaint was from someone who lost a family member to suicide and didn't want to dwell on it ingame. Hearing that complaint was heart wrenching and I understand she plays the game to have fun and should not be forced. You can never please everyone and it is what it is.

MamaNutty

@MamaNutty it's only for 24 hours so it shouldn't be a big deal for anyone. The only valid complaint was from someone who lost a family member to suicide and didn't want to dwell on it ingame. Hearing that complaint was heart wrenching and I understand she plays the game to have fun and should not be forced. You can never please everyone and it is what it is.
Your exactly correct in this post!

are we just going to stay blue for a day?

Yes after 24 hours Amy will remove the Blue and we can go back to being normal but for right now it's in tribute of Robin Williams.
i dont mind it,just wanted to know how long its gonna last. Thanks