Fantasyland Courtyard Pin Prize Tracker

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
who thinks Mushu completes the 5 pin set?
wondering if there's a 5th character pin....

By this, do you mean "why does khan and mushu fit the pin set? Because it's Chinese New Years?
I have a feeling the pins will stop on the 15th of Feb since that is the end of Chinese New years.
Either that or, sooner. jsmm :bounce:
It'd be awesome to see a mad hatter or wendy or peter pan pin though ;D

Setsuykie

I managed to get all 5 pins plus some extras but I was working on it from 6 A.M. until around 9 P.M. I'm so thankful I don't have to ride anymore. That was horrible.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Okay quick question... you don't always get a sword pin after you ride, right? because I just did and didn't get one haha.
Nope, it's all chance and randomization. When you ride either Alice or Peter Pan you get the chance to receive a Sword in the Stone single use magic pin from the ride (sort of like you get the chance to get a key from JC or FW, just a different drop ratio I think). There's even more chance with you being able to successfully pull the Sword from the Stone with the magic pin you received. But it is guaranteed that if and when you manage to pull the sword, you'll receive one of the five above mentioned pins at random.

The hardest thus far to obtain are Mushu and Khan, and the PPR Mermaid.

Put it on, and go up to the sword, then double click the pin in the magic menu. It's the little wand on the right hand side directly next to the text bar. :)

Might have to try it a few times, sometimes it says someone is trying to use their pin so you have to wait.