Fantasyland Courtyard Pin Prize Tracker

Ugh 15 pins later and nothing.

tip: you don't have to be near the sword to yank on it.. pin works anywhere in the courtyard.
I think they fixed it because today I tried to use it away from the sword and it said I had to be closer but yesterday I did notice it worked fine away from the sword.
My goal is to get a lanyard full of mermaid pins but right now im at 0/15 so... thats not so likely to happen. hehe.

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
Amy changed: the length of where you can try the sword out, that way only the people a square away from the sword can use the 1* stone pin. :)
Good luck on getting every pin guys! Tell me if you're trading PPR mermaid pin, I will trade you 2 pins for it. cat, tink, mulan, alice :bounce:

I have been on about 20 rides, got about 6 magic pins and just got the Alice pin

Ranch

I think they fixed it because today I tried to use it away from the sword and it said I had to be closer
Aww man.. what a hilarious bug it was too.. I'd pull the sword from the ride exit lol.. once time it came out and everyone congrats each other around the sword LOL.. I got back on the ride. :D

mattyz

Pin Trader Extraordinaire
Aww man.. what a hilarious bug it was too.. I'd pull the sword from the ride exit lol.. once time it came out and everyone congrats each other around the sword LOL.. I got back on the ride. :D
I did the same thing, it was so much fun watching everyone's reaction ;)

I use my Sword Magic pins in bulk until I hopefully draw the sword when/if I do I start going back on rides and try later when I get more magics. I am leery to use the pins right after a pull because I haven't seen any one pull the sword twice in a row (not sure if its possible).

Just used twelve Sword in the Stone pins and won three pins. Two Tinks and an Alice.