Favorite VMK Mini-game?

My favorite was a close tie between Pirates and Mansion.

I like the old Fireworks, but lost interest with the new remix. I really enjoyed the old Pirates as well.

I noticed that Jungle cruise seems to be left of this list quite a bit, I liked playing but the credits were bad for playing, and they never promoted it with "free stuff" like they did with the ice cubes from pirates, fireworks magic from fireworks, and orange and black crates from haunted mansion etc.

Fireworks was my money maker game. I also loved playing with friends. But mansion made me LAUGH so much, especially when playing with friends. Nothing truly beat a game of mansion with friends. :)

AmberDaze said:
Fireworks was my money maker game. I also loved playing with friends. But mansion made me LAUGH so much, especially when playing with friends. Nothing truly beat a game of mansion with friends. :)

My exact feelings. Fireworks was probably my favorite, but i highly enjoyed playing HM with my group of friends. All the lag and bugs made it ever funnier!

carterjakep

Pirates and Fireworks. I also appreciated Jungle Cruise, but never really got into Haunted Mansion. I'm excited to try it after it is eventually coded.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I would have to choose Pirates. Fireworks constantly lagged on the main computer I played on and same for Mansion. I did get my chance to play those on a good computer and I think I made the Fireworks leaderboards that week.

Snaps

mischief managed
looooved Fireworks and Pirates. x]
always disconnected during Haunted Mansion.
i liked jungle cruise enough, but i liked fireworks and pirates more.