Favourite Quotes of All Time

Hey guys,

So I am wondering what is/are your favourite quote(s) of all time? Are they about life? Love? Hardship?
If possible, let us know who said them/what they are from :)

"I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something."

Also, this one.

"I wonder if people will ever say, 'Let's hear about Frodo and the Ring.' And they'll say 'Yes, that's one of my favorite stories. Frodo was really courageous, wasn't he, Dad?' 'Yes, my boy, the most famousest of hobbits. And that's saying a lot."

And this.

"Do you remember the Shire, Mr. Frodo? It'll be spring soon. And the orchards will be in blossom. And the birds will be nesting in the hazel thicket. And they'll be sowing the summer barley in the lower fields... and eating the first of the strawberries with cream. Do you remember the taste of strawberries?"

In case it isn't obviously, I like most everything Sam says.

Also, the entirety of 12 Angry Men.

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
"The mat said 'Welcome'."

MICHONNE FROM THE WALKING DEAD!!

CANT WAIT FOR SUNDAY!!!

Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk.

"No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky." - Bob Dylan
Not sure why, but this quote has stuck with my for a while.

"Marveling at his own boldness, he said softly, "I would enter your sleep if I could, and guard you there, and slay the thing that hounds you, as I would if it had the courage to face me in fair daylight. But I cannot come in unless you dream of me.

"I don't know if I will have the time to write any more letters because I might be too busy trying to participate. So if this does end up being the last letter I just want you to know that I was in a bad place before I started high school and you helped me. Even if you didn't know what I was talking about or know someone who's gone through it, you made me not feel alone. Because I know there are people who say all these things don't happen. And there are people who forget what it's like to be 16 when they turn 17. I know these will all be stories someday. And our pictures will become old photographs. We'll all become somebody's mom or dad. But right now these moments are not stories. This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful. I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story. You are alive, and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you're listening to that song and that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment I swear, we are infinite."

-Cheetah

"Marveling at his own boldness, he said softly, "I would enter your sleep if I could, and guard you there, and slay the thing that hounds you, as I would if it had the courage to face me in fair daylight. But I cannot come in unless you dream of me.

"I don't know if I will have the time to write any more letters because I might be too busy trying to participate. So if this does end up being the last letter I just want you to know that I was in a bad place before I started high school and you helped me. Even if you didn't know what I was talking about or know someone who's gone through it, you made me not feel alone. Because I know there are people who say all these things don't happen. And there are people who forget what it's like to be 16 when they turn 17. I know these will all be stories someday. And our pictures will become old photographs. We'll all become somebody's mom or dad. But right now these moments are not stories. This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful. I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story. You are alive, and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you're listening to that song and that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment I swear, we are infinite."

-Cheetah
Love <3
It is from 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'

Kingdom Hearts Quote

"Roxas, do you know why the sun sets red? Because out of all the colors, red travels the farthest." - Axel in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.
And Axel's catchphrase "Got it memorized?" ^.^

I love all the typical john green quotes, u know the ones
Also basically every moment in Fight Club is quotable

But I really like "Without you, today's emotions would be the scurf of yesterday's." From Amelie.

& quotes from Stephen King omg even in interviews he's fantastic
"People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk."
"They're animals, all right. But why are you so goddam sure that makes us human beings?"

& then there's more song lyrics than I can even begin 2 talk about ok

Mango

Day 1 Deserter
"So dont worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Todays trouble is enough for today."

"The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes."

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" "Would you like to stay forever?!"

"Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning."

My all-time favorite quote is--
"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Wuthering Heights by Emily Bront?

But the quote I use most often when I talk to people is--
"But I don't wanna kick the other kid's butt." - Mulan