-Flitters Against a Lightbulb on Your Porch- (goodbye)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallout 4 is coming.

You won't be seeing me for a while.......................................................... unless it won't run on my computer, in which case this thread is pointless.

Anyway, fair warning.
Love you all lots, even if I choose to collect caps and chill with ghouls over hanging out with you for a while.

EDIT: I'll probably be on like once a week, begging for creds for new items, shoving my old items at you in exchange for creds. You know how I am.
I just won't be on everyday, which tbh, I haven't been for a few weeks since I've been so busy with work.

Last edited:
noooooooooo moth
hope you come running back when you realize that there's no love and hugs and ash and Disney Magic in fallout 4
There's quite a bit of ash in the Fallout Universe tbh.
Nuclear bombs do that.

I will agree there's no love though.
Only Ghouls, Caps, and Radroaches.

Mods can make Disney Magic, though.
"Burned Mickey Mouse Ear Hat, +55 Luck"
"Distressed Easter Donald Duck Mascot Costume, -2 Endurance"

Last edited:
Not my ashen queen <33 You always made me laugh, when I was depressed, and that's a very special talent, because not many people can make me laugh. Come visit the community as soon as you have free time because though it may not seem like it, many people will be lost without you. :hug:

never played any fallout games am i dead to u
Of course not! People like different things.
My personal fav is Fallout: New Vegas, and if you're a PC gamer, Steam offers it for $5 with all DLC during their Summer and Winter sales. If the game sounds interesting, I'd totally try it. It's like an apocalyptic flavored Skyrim, and it's by the same game company so it's amazing. A friend of mine convinced me to buy it 3 years ago and I finally started playing it last year. I've gone through the entire franchise now, and def. up in my top 3 games.

@Primmy
I'm so sorry! I'm glad that I've made you laugh, because you've definitely been a bright star in my life.
I'll be around now and then, but I won't be on as frequently as usual, and I felt like a warning was necessary so it didn't seem like I'd fallen off the face of the Earth. I love all of you very much, and you've made my days fun!
Things will go back to normal in a month or so, I'm sure, but I'll make sure I at least get on the forums regularly to see how things are going for everyone.

mark

10 mins late to everything
Of course not! People like different things.
My personal fav is Fallout: New Vegas, and if you're a PC gamer, Steam offers it for $5 with all DLC during their Summer and Winter sales. If the game sounds interesting, I'd totally try it. It's like an apocalyptic flavored Skyrim, and it's by the same game company so it's amazing. A friend of mine convinced me to buy it 3 years ago and I finally started playing it last year. I've gone through the entire franchise now, and def. up in my top 3 games.

@Primmy
I'm so sorry! I'm glad that I've made you laugh, because you've definitely been a bright star in my life.
I'll be around now and then, but I won't be on as frequently as usual, and I felt like a warning was necessary so it didn't seem like I'd fallen off the face of the Earth. I love all of you very much, and you've made my days fun!
Things will go back to normal in a month or so, I'm sure, but I'll make sure I at least get on the forums regularly to see how things are going for everyone.
skyrim is a fav of mine js

Katharine

I'm glad to hear that you aren't permanently leaving @Mothstradamus but I completely understand that you won't be online as much, work (and school) is definitely a major impact on why my activity changes so rapidly around here. Although I have not spoken to you in a while, I wish you nothing but the best! I hope that your art is picking up. I hope that you have a wonderful holiday season if i'm not able to wish you well in-game. :)

Where am I gonna dump all my ash??? I almost have 600! Look what you're gonna miss. lol
I'll be online Thursday evenings... keep all those ash children for me![DOUBLEPOST=1447161680][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm glad to hear that you aren't permanently leaving @Mothstradamus but I completely understand that you won't be online as much, work (and school) is definitely a major impact on why my activity changes so rapidly around here. Although I have not spoken to you in a while, I wish you nothing but the best! I hope that your art is picking up. I hope that you have a wonderful holiday season if i'm not able to wish you well in-game. :)
I wish you the same, Katharine!
I know that work never stops, but I hope that your workload is more on the manageable end and leaves you feeling fulfilled and successful.

Animazement

By all means, move at a glacial pace.

Though I completely understand why it must be done. I will miss you and hope to see you once in a while! And you know you can always reach out to me if you need help getting new releases and whatnot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.