Furniture items disappearing after placement

Over the past few weeks, I've been seeing furniture items disappearing from my rooms and friends' rooms. Maybe this has been a thing for a while, but I've only been seeing it happen lately. I can't really find a pattern to it. I thought maybe it had to do with if you give someone control of your room and they set down their own item... but it just happened to an item of my own in my room that I set down yesterday.

I also wonder if maybe there's a weird glitch that would, say, mess with the height of an item so you can't see it, and you would have to clear the room to get the item back. I haven't tried clearing a room to test this because I don't want to lose my progress.

I have no idea if it's just random, or if I'm... placing something incorrectly? Is this happening to anyone else? Any known issues that cause this so we can minimize this happening?

It's been happening to me too, I've just been placing them back down again. Although to me it only happened when I went to click on an item, it would disappear from my room. I think it might just be a glitch or something

It's been happening to me too, I've just been placing them back down again. Although to me it only happened when I went to click on an item, it would disappear from my room. I think it might just be a glitch or something
For me and some others, the items seem to have vanished-- can't find them in our rooms or inventories. It's bizarre.

IAmTheWalrus

This just happened to all of my posters... :(
So I'm kind of thinking my hypothesis of things kinda just getting lost in a room might be right. Like, kind of thinking the height adjustments sometimes glitch out-- either sinking far below the floor or super high up so you can't see it.

Reason being, something vanished in one of my rooms again, so I welped, screenshotted the room to rebuild later, and cleared the room. Lo and behold, the item was back in my inventory. I really wish there were an easier way to retrieve items when this happens.

Finch

So I'm kind of thinking my hypothesis of things kinda just getting lost in a room might be right. Like, kind of thinking the height adjustments sometimes glitch out-- either sinking far below the floor or super high up so you can't see it.

Reason being, something vanished in one of my rooms again, so I welped, screenshotted the room to rebuild later, and cleared the room. Lo and behold, the item was back in my inventory. I really wish there were an easier way to retrieve items when this happens.
I figured clearing the room would help but they didn't show back in my inventory :(
Just sent a call for help to the staff... fingers crossed it gets resolved! Thanks for the advice :)

Flume

I thought I was the only one. Thanks for posting this.

I've lost many furniture, pins, and clothing (?) items. 20 pages worth of inventory all into 9 pages now.

Finch

I thought I was the only one. Thanks for posting this.

I've lost many furniture, pins, and clothing (?) items. 20 pages worth of inventory all into 9 pages now.
I actually was able to get my items back just yesterday. I called for help in game and let them know which items were missing, and they were returned to me in a few days. Hopefully the same can be done for you! So sorry you're going through this as well. I know it's so frustrating...

I've been noticing the same disappearing off furni with several new items:
Sanders Door
Holy Grail
Shells

I was able to recover my items by removing the item from the room (only one appears at a time), then reentering and repeating. Unfortunately, placing the items in a room should probably be avoided until problem's fixed to insure you have everything. Hope my experience helps.(:

Yup, this continues to happen-- seems to be a significant issue for newly-released items. I feel like I need to screenshot my inventory and rooms, because I'm probably losing other things and not noticing. :o

i lost a bunch of stuff two days ago! Some from my room after placement and some from my inventory! I sent a cfh but i haven't got any help yet and even more stuff has gone poof!! I feel like I will be losing stuff and i will not notice bc i dont remember half of the stuff i own! :{

Spyro

Yikes, Does anyone know if the issue is being worked on. I just sat about 30 dogs in one of my rooms and had to exit and enter my room repeatedly to pick them up one at a time. I'm afraid to put anything in a room now.

I lost all the shell decorations I bought this week after placing them in my Grotto room, except for the pink one. :'(

Update: I sent a Call for Help about this in-game, and they are working on getting them all back!
I have the same issue in my Grotto room. I lost all the shell decorations I bought after placing them. I emptied the room and the items were not back in my inventory. Please, I need help!

belleieve

I have the same issue in my Grotto room. I lost all the shell decorations I bought after placing them. I emptied the room and the items were not back in my inventory. Please, I need help!
I just checked and my shells have yet to be returned to my room. I also bought a second set of all of them except the pink one, and that set has now disappeared too from my inventory. I sent another CFH.

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Hello everyone!

We are aware of this issue and have been swarmed with emails and call for helps about this.

We ask that you please don't send multiple calls unless an item has again disappeared as we have you currently on file.

Please be patient as we work to figure out what the issue is and try to resolve the call's we have stacked currently.

Thank you so much!

-Kida