Furniture items disappearing after placement

belleieve

@Amy @HOST_Nala thank you to whomever has been following up with my calls for help – I tried clearing my browser cache as well as restarting my browser, and I still don't see the shells in my inventory or my room. :'(

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
@Amy @HOST_Nala thank you to whomever has been following up with my calls for help – I tried clearing my browser cache as well as restarting my browser, and I still don't see the shells in my inventory or my room. :'(
I've personally been handling your call for help.

Every time I check your inventory your shells are there. The bug with items not showing/disappearing is still happening and still needs to be dealt with.

Please hang in there.

-Kida

belleieve

I've personally been handling your call for help.

Every time I check your inventory your shells are there. The bug with items not showing/disappearing is still happening and still needs to be dealt with.

Please hang in there.

-Kida
Got it! Thanks for your help and for the update.

idk if this will help but have you looked through your clothing tab? the shells and the OUAT dark grail show up for me there for some reason

If i try to place anything from clothes like the grails or sanders door they disappear. Which is sad because i need them to make my pooh room complete T-T

belleieve

idk if this will help but have you looked through your clothing tab? the shells and the OUAT dark grail show up for me there for some reason
How weird! I just checked and my shells (and my Mr. Sanders door) are indeed under the clothing tab. So I can't place them in my room at the moment, but I'm glad they're safe! Thanks!

Guys, you can use the "Search" tab in your inventory-- that will allow you to not only find the items quickly, but also place them as furniture even though they're listed under clothing.