Game Over for GB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Ah Gaming I was just getting to know you. I am so sorry people were not being nice to you. There are many of us that care and are there for you. I think it was wonderful you sold the ticket to her. People can act so immaturely and it is sad. YOu are a wonderful person so I hope you come back more to visit. You just learned building 101 and building 102. :) I would love to teach you building 103 etc. hugs

I can't blame you because I'll probably be going down the same path you're going through now in no time.

Hope the staff is starting to take a hint. Probably not, but it is what it is.

If there's ever a time you want to ht me up off this, let me know. You were one of the few real good ones on here, and it's a shame to see you leave.

Gamingboi

Wow im gunna miss u :'( one of the only peeps I talked to in the game

Play league with me sometime tho tbh
for sure[DOUBLEPOST=1475088646][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't blame you because I'll probably be going down the same path you're going through now in no time.

Hope the staff is starting to take a hint. Probably not, but it is what it is.

If there's ever a time you want to ht me up off this, let me know. You were one of the few real good ones on here, and it's a shame to see you leave.
yeah just hit me on on like kik or something bro[DOUBLEPOST=1475088663][/DOUBLEPOST]
aww I'm sad to see you go! toot toot :(
toot toot :c[DOUBLEPOST=1475088694][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah Gaming I was just getting to know you. I am so sorry people were not being nice to you. There are many of us that care and are there for you. I think it was wonderful you sold the ticket to her. People can act so immaturely and it is sad. YOu are a wonderful person so I hope you come back more to visit. You just learned building 101 and building 102. :) I would love to teach you building 103 etc. hugs
ty belle, maybe ill come back and u can gimmie that lesson :)[DOUBLEPOST=1475088721][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry to see you go!
I can't believe people are making fun of you for selling a ticket. You had no idea what the prizes were or that it would win when you sold it.
just very unfortunate, a shame ppl had the desire to make the situation worse.[DOUBLEPOST=1475088782][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really hope that I'm not the reason you're leaving. I consider you my friend, it could've happened to anyone. Like @xCharlottex said, butterfly effect!
I'd be very wrong of me to blame you, because it was just a very unfortunate thing for me, im happy for u, just a shame ppl had to make me feel worse than I already did afterwords.[DOUBLEPOST=1475088826][/DOUBLEPOST]
Gamer don't be a stranger. It's not going to be the same without you. Take a break and come back when you feel you need to. You have lots of friends here, we will miss you.
Ty Green, appreciate it, ill miss u too[DOUBLEPOST=1475088895][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm one whose sorry to see you go game, it didn't really register with me last night the little bit I did see after that ticket was drawn as my brain was concentrating on other things, so it's only reading what you've said here that the lightbulb goes on...I'm sorry, and more sorry that anyone takes a sort of evil glee in any preceived misfortune of others, esp when it's people you think or friends. Very hurtful and I can totally understand why you feel the need to step away. I don't recall doing any LOL'ing but if I did toss one out I do sincerely say I'm sorry. ((hugs))
I dont recall seeing you in the auction room, but even if u did say anything, at least you apologized, thx midien :)

Yalas

Order of Merlin, Second Class
It is never good to see a great person leave because of very rude and unacceptable behavior. I do hope that you reconsider. But I understand why you would not. I hope that you find another enjoyable time sink such as this. I know we hardly knew each other, but I was very excited to get to know everyone especially the ones who were very active and pleasant to be around, such as yourself. Good luck!

I'm sad to see you go since you were always so friendly and I had good and fair trades with you. You will definitely be missed, but good luck and unleash the magic.

I barely know you, but you were a name I recognized around the kingdom. It's sad to see you go and it's sad to know your friends put the final nail in the coffin for you. I hope you reconsider and join us again some day, but until then, good luck in all your endeavors!

I hope you don't decide to leave. I'm not sure what went on but its sad that people have to do things to upset other people. I just wanted to give thank you for all the help you given me when i've needed it. I'm really sad to see you go though if you do! You were a really helpful player around the kingdom !

Please don't go ;-; We love you too much! Let people be dumb, it doesn't mean you have to take it to heart. I think this thread shows you how much we love and care for you tbh. Don't do this. Not when the community really needs people.
Thiiissss ^^^^^^

I don't even wanna stay without my bb!

daniellevk

Sorry that people made you feel that awful that they literally pushed you out of the game. I know we werent close, but you were a cool dude to chill with on this game.
Good Luck in everything that you do :) i wish you the best.

- EmpressDanielle

Status
Not open for further replies.