Giveaway! (The Nice Contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazing

IGN: Stargazing
Nice Comment: She is probably one of the sweetest people I've ever met! She is always so nice and kind--she even gives gifts just for the heck of it! And is always able to listen when I need to talk :)
Their IGN: Lunasa

IGN: mistng
Nice Comment: Hes super nice, generous, and he'll go out of his way to make someone happy. He really deserves to win :)
Their IGN: sportyboy

IGN: Acey
Nice Comment: She's hilarious and a good friend :-D
Their IGN: Simone

Tohrukun

my IGN: Tohrukun
nice comment: he is such a friendly positive person who is always there for his friends when they need help! you rock! :twist:
their IGN: Jason

Jordan

My IGN: Jordan
Nice comment: She's the sweetest and such a wonderful friend. I have yet to meet someone on here that didn't like her. She's always there for me and is hilarious! :halcyon: BFF.
Their IGN: Famous

IGN: MagicAvinash
Nice comment: My little brother, he plays the game as much as he can and keeps to himself most of the time. I wanna get him more into VMK by getting him as much as I can, but I simply do not have the time to play as much.
Their IGN: MagicShivaan

IGN: kinseycat
Nice Comment: When I first joined MyVMK around Thanksgiving time, I desperately wanted a Princess Minnie Hat. Ally, who was (and still is) a wonderful friend of mine, had made a list of people who were friends with her that she'd give rare items to. She had given a few close friends of mine hats such as Stitch and Princess Minnie that she pulled from her crates. Instead of keeping them to herself or trading them away for other rare items, she gave them away to those who especially wanted them, just to make them happy. If that isn't kindness then I don't know what is.
Their IGN: Allyson

IGN: MidnightMoon
Nice Comment: She is the sweetest and most caring person I know and is always nice to everyone she meets. She is always willing to help when someone needs it and she is so fun to hang out with :)
Their IGN: Poohdent

Surreal

IGN: Surreal
Nice comment: She is always nice to me whenever I talk to her. She always gives me a fair deal on trades, I can trust her, and she's fun to talk to :)
Their IGN: acceb

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
:hug:

IGN: Starship
Nice Comment: You are so adorable and cute and perfect omg I love you! So glad you're my bff ') You've given me hope in people again. When I first joined this game I really doubted finding someone so genuine and amazing like you. You keep it 24/7 and I know I can count on you whenever I need a friend. You've been the highlight of 2013/2014 for me and I look forward to all of the amazing adventures we'll share together. <3 Your long lost black brother.
Their IGN: Yuna

[HR][/HR]
Nice Comment: LOL NUN FARKEISHA. You're literally one of the funniest people I know. Everytime we talk I'm like ???????? why would someone this cool actually talk to me like what the heck. I aspire to be as outgoing, crazy, adventurous, and amazing. You're beautiful inside and out and I'm glad that we're able to be crazy together blah blah blah you know how much I love you I don't think I need to blabber anymore. LOL. ily my little gardener ;') :halcyon:
Their IGN: Fairy

[HR][/HR]
Nice Comment: Roxie, roxie, roxie. Oh how I love you. You're so chill and I don't think you give yourself enough credit for how fan-fricking-tastic you are. Like, uGHHHHH ASDFGHJKL. If only you knew how amazing you are. ily so much and I cheerish the times we've spent together (over the past 4-5 years???????????). Peace out home dawg :twist:
Their IGN: Mama Umbridge

[HR][/HR]
Nice Comment: um...I don't know how to say this without sounding stupid. LOL. Basically I admire you so much and you deserve everything in the world. You are my QUEEN and you're so smart and sassy and ugh ily. LOL. I'm literally laughing at how stupid I sound rn. :huh: ANYWHO. Your happiness is my happiness and thank you for being my friend. It means so much to me. <3 Hopefully one day we meet irl??? Maybe??? Idk!
Their IGN: Emelye

Luminosity

IGN: Luminosity
Nice comment: This person is my best friend in real life, he's kind of like a big brother to me. Whenever I'm sad, he always manages to cheer me up. He goes out of his way to do everything for me, and sometimes I treat him like my butler, which I feel bad for, even though he says he enjoys it. He's kinda amazing. I don't know what I would be without him.
Their IGN: soccerchamp

IGN: Psycho
Nice comment: When I first started this game she helped me out greatly, gave me free items, and was always there with advice.
Their IGN: Best_Blonde

IGN: Tony
Nice Comment: She is wonderful and sweet! She was the first friend I made on myVMK. She is the definition of awesome.
Their IGN: Jackie

My IGN: Jordan
Nice comment: She's the sweetest and such a wonderful friend. I have yet to meet someone on here that didn't like her. She's always there for me and is hilarious! :halcyon: BFF.
Their IGN: Famous
<333 Bfffffff.
IGN: philitup
Nice Comment: She's so sweet and nice to everyone, she wouldn't ever say anything mean about you. She's the sister I always wanted.
Their IGN: ChristinaMarie
I second this.

Very close to 50 entries, but Monday came first. No more entries will be accepted
Thank you everyone who participated.

The winner has been announced on the original post

Status
Not open for further replies.