Green flip hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine

In your opinion, what is it worth? Thanks :D

Kay

i don't know
since there's nothing else that's retired other than firewalls and possibly churro carts,
there's no for sure way to tell.
there's less than 400 in the game (according to something i heard amy say).
law of supply and demand - low supply, high demand.
quite expensive.

Shrimp

3 firewalls?

Honestly, it depends on how much people personally value it. Giving up bat magic for flip hat? Ok lol, I'd at least ask for three flips.

Jasmine

since there's nothing else that's retired other than firewalls and possibly churro carts,
there's no for sure way to tell.
there's less than 400 in the game (according to something i heard amy say).
law of supply and demand - low supply, high demand.
quite expensive.
I heard there were about 179 in game, so I don't know..

Thanks for the input.

Baka

I'd heard of people doing trades like 20 firewalls and 20 black mickey hats for just a green flip hat, but that's just what I've heard. Apparently it's a pretty hot item.

MamaNutty

Compared to bat magic, I value 5 bat magic =1 green flip hat.
Especially if they sell bat magic for a week or more( but who knows)!

Nymph

I can't believe I didn't buy it when I had the chance. lol

Myth

Someone's offering me 10 bat magics when the game is back up for it + 5 firewalls.

good thing i have an extra flip hat XD
I didn't bother getting tons of mickey ears cause thats what everyone else was doing

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I would say it isn't worth anything that you can buy, Bat Magic will eventually get to the point that it won't be worth trading your Green flip Hat for it... And with the amount of Firewalls bought from what I have seen/heard, I don't even know what it's worth there xD

It's really difficult to say... when dealing with item v item trade... Quite honestly it's all guess work right now, until people actually start trading no one knows. Because when people start consistently trading _____ item for _____, is when we can say what the price range is. Someone has to make the first trade... lol

Quite honestly i'd wait until other items are discontinued. Build up some wealth and go from there.

EDIT: If anyone's telling you that such-and-such shop item is worth such-and-such rare item, tell them to go away. Shop items, credit value, means nothing to something that has no shop value. The only time i'd do that is if it were a ridiculous amount of shop items that equaled tens-of-thousands of credits.

why trade so early on?

People that are trying to acquire it right now better hope they get one. As time goes on value will sky rocket.

--------------------------------------------------------

@People asking for it to re-enter the game at some point, go cry somewhere else. If everyone knew it'd be back in the catalog at some point then there is ZERO PURPOSE for it to even be removed right now. Do you know what that'll create? Me waiting a few weeks or months until the value is so ridiculously high that when I trade for other items, it gets put back in the catalog and I just made pure profit and lost NOTHING.

You CANNOT have rares if you're going to allude to the possibility of any item being reintroduced into the catalog.

Jasmine

Yeah, I'm aware there are no real "values" right now, I'm just wondering what people are willing to trade one for. :P
Thanks, though!

I personally just want one. I loved mine in OVMK xD.

no i meant what incentive is there for people who have it now to trade it?
I don't have any want to trade mine.

Geggy

I'm willing to trade one firewall for it.

People like both items, and they are both retired.

What a lot of people don't understand is that the specific number of an item in-game doesn't determine it's value. Take the frying pan, as an example. When it was retired, albeit briefly, I heard/read mostly laughing about it. Personally, I couldn't have cared less if they frying pan were retired...it didn't become valuable to most people. On the opposite side, firewalls were always valued about the same in VMK, regardless of how rare they were or weren't.

Shrimp

You know what frustrates me? When people go, "I'll give you 20 fire walls & 20 mickey ears for it." It's pretty clear and obvious clones were used. We need to stop having these outrageous offers or else people will continue to clone for the sake of having outrageous number of items to offer up in the future.

i wouldn't trade my flip for a firewall because more firewalls were sold. Yes, most did not care about the frying pans but flip hats had it's time being rare on vmk as well (til they re-released it). I did happen to see a couple people trying to get their hands on frying pans though (i def. wasn't one of them)

is anyone actually trading theirs? because I haven't see anyone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.