Happy Valentine's Day: Win a Stitch Forum Medal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt

My best/worst valentines was in 5th grade.. I always had a crush on this girl and never knew if she liked me or not. So on this day of all days I was just trying to figure that out. So when the valentines day cards where all being handed out to everyone's individual desks, we sort of locked eyes or just brief stare.. you know when you get caught looking at one another..and quickly turned our heads as if nothing happened. That's when I blushed and so did she I was told later by a friend... That day certainly was weird and I'll leave it at that.

MoitaRose

Bearded Dragon, Dog, & Beta Lover <3
My best but now that I think about it absolutely ridiculous valentine's day experience was my sophomore year of high school. My boyfriend had already graduated, so he basically did nothing all day. He showed up at my school for lunch with a picnic table in the back of his truck for us to eat, a giant stuffed valentine bug/alien, balloon, and roses. Everyone was staring and stuff and i asked if he could keep the stuff with him since he'd be coming over later and I had to ride the bus home (I don't think was totally ridiculous because me trying to handle all this stuff on the bus after school really was gonna be dangerous). He actually ended up getting mad at me for not wanting to flaunt it around the school smh. He also ended up getting me a 5 pound gummy bear that ended up lasting until the next month when we broke up lol and my sister stabbed it with a kitchen knife the day we broke up XD

I haven't had any of these super awesome (or hilariously bad or awkward) Valentine's Day memories, but my V-Day started last night and will continue today.

Well, he drove me to the nicest movie theater within an hour and a half of my house, and we met up with his friends and saw Deadpool (awesome movie by the way). Then we all went to t.g.i Friday's (and my boyfriend made it super awkward by inviting two of his friends and the girl had to remind him "well that won't happen because we're not dating anymore", (side side note: those two were/still are perfect for each other). Well we ate but then I ended up getting sick in the bathroom. Luckily it passed relatively quickly, and he took care of me after the fact :halcyon: . Then his GPS took us some random way back to my house and we had fun trying to figure out where we were. Then I got my bag of cookies from the wedding party we went to earlier in the day and being his usual playful jerk he goes "really? You just got sick and you're eating cookies!?" Then he asked when he was picking me up today, to which I responded 10am because I wanted to get back to school before it stormed again, to which he mumbles "how about late afternoon?" To which I replied "why, I thought you weren't doing anything tomorrow" "....wrestling pay per view... Thaaaaaat I can watch later. Before the walking dead. While you're driving back to school." Then gave the dorkiest smile that I adore so much and dropped me off.

Today, we get to exchange gifts and go to my favorite restaurant: The Cheesecake Factory :squee:

Happy Valentine's Day! (Or Singles Awareness Day)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PirateKing

No great memories of valentines past (only had one, EVER). I guess my dream date would be a nice dinner and a show (preferably Cirque du Soleil). Love is a gamble, so I would like this to happen in Las Vegas where there are many Cirque shows to choose from.

I would have to say that my most memorable Valentines Day was last year. Last year, me and my boyfriend of 2 years broke up a couple of weeks before valentines day and i was dreading seeing all the people in love on this day with all of their chocolate and flowers. When I woke up the morning of Valentines Day, waiting for me at the table was a GIANT teddy bear with a giant, heart-shaped Reese's! My dad had gotten it for me because he knew how sad this holiday would make me and wanted to cheer me up! :)

I would have to say my stepdad who has stepped up more than my real dad always makes my valentines memorable because whenever he gets my mom something he always gets me flowers and a card and it means so much!!

My favorite Valentine's Day memory is how each year my nieces "surprise" me with a card they either made or bought using the money they've saved up. It's one of those things that make me love them, even though they love to push my buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.