Happy Valentine's Day: Win a Stitch Forum Medal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gina

My favorite memory was seeing this billboard on my way to church a few years ago that had a Valentine proposal on it from some guy asking his girlfriend to marry him. The billboard was placed where she could see it on her way to church. He also included Happy Valentines Day Babe! Awwwwwww It was so cute! What a clever idea and nice surprise for her! :) Happy Valentines Day everyone!

SwimLife21

My favorite Valentine's day memory was when I was with my ex-boyfriend, the two Valentine's days we spent together, we would have dinner at his house with his parents and his two sisters. His mom made us all a great dinner and dessert every year. I loved spending the day with all of them.

And now I usually spend the day with my other single roommate and watch love story movies and make a fancy dessert! This year we bought a Red Velvet Dairy Queen Icecream cake! But unfortunately no movies today, we both have school work to do :/

Kelsey

my favorite valentines day memory is when i celebrated it with my grandparents and they shared cute memories of them when they were my age :)

Tinkitap

My best memory of Valentines Day was the boxes we made in School and getting that ONE Valentine that you wanted so much, so much from that one special person....NOW, .....dinner and a movie.....Home is fine just so I dont have to cook it...lol lol

Serum

“拉格弟文,晚安”
My best valentine's day memory would probably be today. Today I was able to spend the day playing vmk with my "Dipper,", my sister. Honestly, who needs a relationship if I can spend my day playing a game with her and sharing candies our parents bought us? That's good enough for me. Happy Valentine's Day everyone. :)

Uh, my dream date would be spending time with someone who makes me happy and have them surprise me with anything to do that's adventurous and fun to do for the day :D

I really don't have much valentines memories because my birthday is Feb.10th.
My mom always makes cookies or cupcakes though, this year she made a heart shaped brownie. :)

My favorite valentine's day memory was 2 years ago, my boyfriend coordinated with one of my roommates and got a 5ft tall teddy bear and chocolate covered strawberries delivered to my apartment, when I got home from class my roommate had put them on my bed to surprise me :)

my ideal valentine's date includes Jack Barakat and chocolate
doesnt get any better than that

Stacysmom

I've got it going on
Welp last year Bryan and I went go karting and to see the spongebob movie (we're very romantic) and it snowed and hailed and we hit some lady's car (does it get anymore romantic) and it was completely fantastic aside from you know the lady's car buT still a swell day was had by all this stitch thing looks really cute please appreciate this memory

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
Dinner at the Carthay Circle Restaurant, The Blue Bayou Restaurant, or even Club 33 with the one I fancy most would be fantastic...

Mademoiselle

My best Valentine's Day memory was receiving a real bouquet of flowers (not the cheap Wal-Mart kind) from my boyfriend 2 years ago. He had the company deliver it to my dorm during a snow storm!

Status
Not open for further replies.