Happy Valentine's Day: Win a Stitch Forum Medal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My best Valentine's Day was this year, spent it watching Indiana Jones and playing games with @Best_Blonde

That being said, Valentine's Day (aka "Twins' Day") is also a pretty big deal for me, my twin, and my parents- Me and my twin are invitro babies, and Valentines Day was the day we were placed back inside my mother after they artificially inseminated the egg in some lab. ;) #testtubebaby

Getting a surprise flower delivery c:

whoever got you those flowers must be pretty awesome!

miketic

Four years ago, I made this small audio clip that said Happy Valentine's Day but in the voice of GLADoS from Portal.

My best Valentine's Day was this year, spent it watching Indiana Jones and playing games with @Best_Blonde

That being said, Valentine's Day (aka "Twins' Day") is also a pretty big deal for me, my twin, and my parents- Me and my twin are invitro babies, and Valentines Day was the day we were placed back inside my mother after they artificially inseminated the egg in some lab. ;) #testtubebaby

whoever got you those flowers must be pretty awesome!
I'm an invitro baby, too XD

Lolita

(✿ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Last Valentines Day I got all the candy that my friend got from her boyfriend because she was on a diet, but she didn't have the heart to tell him. More for me. 8^)

I'd love as a dream date someone who takes me climbing a mountain and going to admire nature. Have a picnic over there and just being away from technology for a while. Stay camping and have a kiss good night :3
That'd be my dream date :) <3

Happy Valentine's Day MyVMK Forums!

Love it or loathe it, today is Valentine's Day! We all wish you the most love-filled day whether you are going on a romantic date with you significant other or waiting to enjoy all the reduced candy that fill the shelves tomorrow. Today on MyVMK Forums you can get your own Valentine's gift by simply posting your best or worst Valentine's memory! If you haven't got a memory to share then simply write what your ideal Valentine's date would be.

For everyone who participates by posting their memory/dream date, they will receive a Valentines Stitch Medal!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.