Happy Valentine's Day: Win a Stitch Forum Medal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so much a fan of Valentine's Day but I think my ideal date would be to watch old comedy movie under the stars, while eating some caramel popcorn.

Squid

Best memory was Valentine's Day last year when my boyfriend and I spent the day in my dorm room cuddling and watching movies and eating junk food all day <3

kiddy

best memory
@Chirpy flew from his house, to my hometown, to my college and surprised me with my dog from home <3 i cried tbh
we also got macarons like always and got a fancy drink with candy in it and stayed in a fancy hotel

Kelsey

my ideal valentines day date would be being wit my gf @KeIsey Rose the LOVE OF MY LIFE
that is it
she is all i need for it to be my dream
i l ove u so much

tashaactress

My full name is Anastacia:)
last memory i had of Valentine's day was last year my bf and i went to a dance we even had a dance routine so we performed it. It was such a memorable night.

I'll say my dreams valentine date since the odds of me finding someone in the near future are astronomical. My dream date would honestly be if I knew the girl well enough to have a movie night in pjs and cuddle up.

Fantastic memories and dream dates shared everyone!

My dream date would be a day in Rome or Magic Kingdom. :)

The medal will be available until 5pm EST after which the event ends!

The event has now ended for posts to gain the Stitch medal!
Hope you enjoyed the event and please do post any comments or feedback about it within the feedback thread!

I will leave this thread open too so you can comment on other peoples dream dates etc if you so wish. :)

Official_Riku

Wanna-Be Well-Known Player
hey im 16 so i havent been on a real date but im going on one soon hope it'll be good bye[DOUBLEPOST=1455565317][/DOUBLEPOST]
The event has now ended for posts to gain the Stitch medal!
Hope you enjoyed the event and please do post any comments or feedback about it within the feedback thread!

I will leave this thread open too so you can comment on other peoples dream dates etc if you so wish. :)
when you see this right after you post

Status
Not open for further replies.