Happy Valentine's Day: Win a Stitch Forum Medal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ideal date and hopefully (fingers crossed) my night tonight would be some smooth wine and lots and lots of chocolates <3
Can't wait to get chocolate wasted :p

RebeccaRock

The best Valentine date would be to go to Disney, have a nice dinner at Club 33 and then go on slow rides and just hold each other close.

It was high school and they were having the annual buy a rose for that special someone going around. I bought this girl the nicest one I could get. Gave it to her, and she seemed flattered. Five minutes later she introduced me to her boyfriend. Never saw or spoke with her since...:no: Talk about a Happy Valentines Day!

freckleface

My dream Valentine's would be spending the day cuddled up on the couch watching movies and eating lots of chocolate.

My best memory of Valentines day would be 2 years ago when I was in school in class, my teacher received a phone call from the main office, telling her there was something for me to pick up in the office. (I had no idea what it was). I went to the office and saw a HUGE bouquet of flowers...chocolates the size of my head...a big balloon and a giant teddy bear. On the bouquet of flowers was a card that said, To: the love of my life. This entire gift was from my boyfriend. Walking down the halls of school with my gifts, everyone laid eyes on me, I was definitely feeling in the spotlight. When I got home that day there were more flowers waiting for me at my door step from my boyfriend. I can most definitely say, BEST v-day ever!!!!

Last edited:
My best Valentine's Day memory was receiving a promise ring from my boyfriend, along with gift cards to my favorite stores and beautiful flowers. Then he ended up taking me to a fancy dinner, it was a perfect day/night. :halcyon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.