Have unboxed 40+ crates (please tell your ultra-rare finding stories here as well)

John

I created a thread that approximated the chance of getting rares and super rares from crates.

I would link it, but I'm on mobile right now.

According to my findings, (2 weeks old now I think) the chance of pulling a super rare was 1 for every 300 crates opened.

Soon I'm going to update it

I'm wondering if chances are better if you save keys and do a bunch at a time or open as you find one?
I have saved my keys till I have gathered 15 or so and open at once I have found my chances have been better...

85ish crates and 2 minnie ears and green flips. I did not keep track when and where I got the items sorry. But its really hard to not open a key right when you find it!

I'm wondering if chances are better if you save keys and do a bunch at a time or open as you find one?
I have saved my keys till I have gathered 15 or so and open at once I have found my chances have been better...

85ish crates and 2 minnie ears and green flips. I did not keep track when and where I got the items sorry. But its really hard to not open a key right when you find it!

Cali, I am the same way! I get a key and i wanna open a crate right then, but i just told myself no more doing that

Finland

Active Troublemaker
157 crates, 107 of which were consecutive openings. I got a bunch of neat colored furniture. It was great. <Twists open bottle of Norpramin>

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
I'll be honest. more than 35+ crates and nothing at all still. Keys are soooooo hard to get and i'm getting tired of fireworks, my advice is GIVE UP. I already did v_v I feel unlucky