HOST_Duchess's Events Feedback

Felicia

HOST_Duchess
Table of Contents:
:paw: :halcyon: :note: :paw: :halcyon: :note: :paw: :halcyon: :note: :paw: :halcyon: :note: :paw: :halcyon: :note: :paw: :halcyon: :note: :paw: :halcyon: :note: :paw: :halcyon: :note: :paw: :halcyon: :note:

Hello everyone!

My very first event just wrapped up and I wanted to know what you liked, didn't like, and how it could be improved. We apologize for the delay, as this was a last-minute add to the calendar. Thank you for bearing with me as I learn the ropes and "tricks of the trade". I hope to see you all at another event soon!

Warm regards,
-HOST_Duchess :note: :halcyon: :paw:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to start a new thread but wanted to say thank you thank you to whoever made find Kevin and didn't make it 3 rooms deep to win. The win or lose in the next room makes it way less frustrating and moves the line a lot quicker. All the host moves were so fun too!! Ty!

Felicia

HOST_Duchess
Hello again!

Rather than creating a new thread I decided to just make this a feedback thread in general for my events. I love hearing from you and I'm open to suggestions and constructive criticism.

As a result of some complaints about staff members winning games such as EVE's Planet Scan (where I physically place the plant at previously assigned tables), I've asked my fellow staff members not to play games of this nature. I tried my best to accommodate both parties by making it predetermined and not sharing the list of what table will win when, but that requires some degree of trust between the staff and the players. I'm sorry it didn't work out the way I had hoped, and I hope to see you all again tonight.

Warm regards,
HOST_Duchess :note: :halcyon: :paw:

riddleguy

Hello again!

Rather than creating a new thread I decided to just make this a feedback thread in general for my events. I love hearing from you and I'm open to suggestions and constructive criticism.

As a result of some complaints about staff members winning games such as EVE's Planet Scan (where I physically place the plant at previously assigned tables), I've asked my fellow staff members not to play games of this nature. I tried my best to accommodate both parties by making it predetermined and not sharing the list of what table will win when, but that requires some degree of trust between the staff and the players. I'm sorry it didn't work out the way I had hoped, and I hope to see you all again tonight.

Warm regards,
The staff has my trust and i think staff should be able to play this event and future events like this. Maybe just request that once they win...they don't play a second time that day. I dont think anyone would have complained about planet scan if a staff member hadnt won 2 times for the same event on the same day.

Unfortunately, my real-life job informed me tonight that they need me to work late tomorrow, so my Couples Month event that was on June 2nd has now been moved to June 4th (10pm-11pm EST). I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

This post begins my event feedback for "Save the Gorillas"!

riddleguy

Unfortunately, my real-life job informed me tonight that they need me to work late tomorrow, so my Couples Month event that was on June 2nd has now been moved to June 4th (10pm-11pm EST). I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

This post begins my event feedback for "Save the Gorillas"!
Im sure most of us understand...real life jobs are more important then volunteer jobs. Also i imagine theres a good chance this news made some people happy because the original time was inconvenient for them.

Aloha!

I've added my event "Aloha Hula Contest" to the calendar for tonight (July 2nd) at 9:00pm EST! I hope to see you all there :hug: Following any event I host, please post your feedback here! Do you like events like this? What would you like to see in future events? What didn't you like, and how would you change it? What did you like the most? Everything helps!

Warm regards,

I'm sorry that the event was postponed last night. I went to the store and got carried away in clearance :giggle: Shout out to my awesome fellow staff members who reminded me and sent out the announcement that it was postponed. Also, a HUGE thanks to all of you wonderful players who came despite the time change. Again, I'm very sorry about that, and thank you for understanding.

Warm regards,

Hello!

The first Dance With Powerline event just ended and as always I'm open to feedback! This was a teleporter event, so I understand that there might not be much that can be recommended. This has been my favorite event to create thus far, specifically being the winning room. I had the help of my fellow staff members and took a screenshot of us again, and again, and again, until we had a full crowd! You might even see Amy in there.

I hope you all enjoy this event as much as I enjoyed making it. See you there soon!

Warm regards,

Hello!

The first Dance With Powerline event just ended and as always I'm open to feedback! This was a teleporter event, so I understand that there might not be much that can be recommended. This has been my favorite event to create thus far, specifically being the winning room. I had the help of my fellow staff members and took a screenshot of us again, and again, and again, until we had a full crowd! You might even see Amy in there.

I hope you all enjoy this event as much as I enjoyed making it. See you there soon!

Warm regards,
The event was great and ran quite smoothly! I am in love with the "animatronics/mannequins" that were in the event and im hoping they get released to the public soon :D

The event was great and ran quite smoothly! I am in love with the "animatronics/mannequins" that were in the event and im hoping they get released to the public soon :D
Actually, those aren't furniture items- It's actual staff members dressing up in different outfits over and over again to create a crowd! It took a really long time, and mannequins would've been awesome! As @VMK_Schweetz said in @OswaldtheRabbit 's thread, it's a neat idea! :)