HTML5 Client (Small) Feature Requests

A new game where your avatar dances to whatever mixes the other players made (DDR anyone?)
Custom outfits (Something like Animal Crossing since I know a ton of talented graphic designers are itching to make endless designs)
in-room announcements (something hosts and staff do)
music player (tired of hearing the dragon spute fire in my cafe)

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
Pressing the escape key closes all UI windows/ asks to exit mini-game
(I think pressing the escape key now causes the client to crash)

A cut/copy/paste ability in the chatbox
this might encourage spam, but there's a speed limit for a reason, right?

Right clicking / Control clicking on a public room on the map screen brings up the instance box, rather than having to check the instances option in the corner.

*More commands such as kicking, dancing, waving.
* Emoticons show above avatar if entering smile or angry or any of the emotions that match the image.
*The ability to have a wardrobe, pre-saved outfits.

I'm not sure how small these suggestions are, but these are a few my friend Han and I came up with:

1. Be able to scroll a portion of the chat to see previous messages that have gone past the viewing window.

2. Ability to rotate character in place with arrow keys (or other keys).

3. Ability to make the game window full screen or at least bigger.

4. Give other plays permission to move items in your room.

5. Make panels you can assign letters to that can be used to play wheel of fortune or other types of word games. Give them a hide / show feature.

6. Buzzer buttons that players can click on and lights up only for the fastest clicker. Think the family feud buzzer; it lights up who the fastest player was. Would be great to be able to have multiple buttons all connected so you can go beyond only 2 players.

Amy

Head Administrator
Some of these aren't really new-client specific changes, they're just random ideas... Please keep ideas to tweaks and small additions (like inventory filtering).

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
There could be a mute room option, or a room wide message option for room owners as well (these would be handy when you were having some type of mini-game in your room and everyone was talking at once). Maybe even a command for going invisible in our own room (although this may cause problems), maybe even an option to ban a player from your room permanently, and also an option to un-ban them when applicable. Also, a rotate character key, I've always wanted this because sometimes you just can't turn the way you want! Thank you for doing this for us, Amy!

a way to minimize trade to talk to people in room, some people take forever........

Pharaohs

i know this is probably more of a game suggestion but the sword in the stone magics should be given out every time you ride the rides, its kind of frustrating not getting one magic when you've ridden at least 5 times already.

Last edited:

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
The ability to buy in custom-bulk, in addition to the Buy 1/10/25 options, a Buy X option, where you can input the number you wish to buy
The ability to sell in custom-bulk, AKA a Sell X option, (or even a Sell All option, which sells all of a certain item) so you can sell multiple of the same item at the same time.
The Ability to trade in bulk (Being able to put all of an item in the trade slot)

The above 3 would be useful for trading pixels in bulk, since pixels sell for what they buy for.

The ability to sort your pins (And other inventory slots, now that i think of it) customly, instead of alphabetically
The ability to quickly take a screenshot of the game screen and have it saved to a specific folder

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Could we have what we did in VMK when you clicked on a teleporter piece in the inventory it would highlight is pair. Because sometimes they do not match up. So I have to place them all and try them all.[DOUBLEPOST=1401916527][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and dumbo question. Do the rooms look the same on the new client? Like do all the items line up like they do now in rooms. Because when we changed the pixels it did not. Now it does. I am sure it does but just asking.[DOUBLEPOST=1401916576][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and one more last thing. In VMK we could see the last time a friend logged on. This would be helpful to know which of my friends has stopped playing. Or they are missing :)

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
I always thought a second tab in the clothing window for saved outfits would be nice.
Maybe make it a separate tab within the clothing window to click in items to wear instantly instead of the arrows too, so you can keep both methods for people to choose which they prefer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meteor

Another suggestion, maybe make it easier to take our pins off? Currently we have to click the pin, hit take off, hit the next pin, take it off, etc., unlike adding pins where we can continuously do so without interruption.

mark

10 mins late to everything

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Oh thought of another. I would like the vmk camera to work again. I miss not being able to put pictures on our walls. It also help to label teleporters for ride rooms. Also what would be amazing if we could have some sort of board we could put our pins on :) I have all these pins that nobody gets to see. :)

aliceblue

Could we have what we did in VMK when you clicked on a teleporter piece in the inventory it would highlight is pair. Because sometimes they do not match up. So I have to place them all and try them all.
This! I remember it was so helpful when VMK added the teleporter matchup.
and one more last thing. In VMK we could see the last time a friend logged on. This would be helpful to know which of my friends has stopped playing. Or they are missing :)
I really miss this feature; would love to have it back.
Oh thought of another. I would like the vmk camera to work again. I miss not being able to put pictures on our walls. It also help to label teleporters for ride rooms.
Yes, we used those wall photos for all kinds of things! It would be wonderful to get the camera working again.

Apologies if any of these would not be considered minor. I'm sure we can't even begin to imagine the amount of work it takes to do this stuff!

Three words: Diagonal. Item. Placement.