HTML5 Client (Small) Feature Requests

Kinglaser

Another suggestion, maybe make it easier to take our pins off? Currently we have to click the pin, hit take off, hit the next pin, take it off, etc., unlike adding pins where we can continuously do so without interruption.
You can double click a pin to take it off as well as put it on :p

I would very much like to see the furniture more organized, such as like a grouping thing where you can put your items into subfiles. I can never find anything without having to look a couple times through, pins I feel should be sorted better into their pin sets, some are, but others are just on random pages.. and my last request dealing with physical items is to allow, instead of the arrow clothing chooser, it would be very beneficial to change that to the click to choose option, i.e. clicking the hat you want in a clothing subsection of hats, or shirts, pants, shoes etc.

This is more of a new command, is it possible you could create a command that allows people to see how many items are in a room?

Example Command: !limit

This would show how many items you have in your room, as well as the furniture limit. It would be very beneficial because I always go over the limit and my rooms freeze up.

OHHH!!!! Whatever happened to those Cash Registers you talked about a while ago? ;)
Thank you for reading! :)

Myth

I'm personally not a fan of these changes. I want the game to stay how it was originally (at least the fundamentals like inventory/friendlist/character window/shop/etc). If you add these new features, can there at least be an option to turn them off in the settings so the people who want the game to stay how it is now can keep it that way?

We should have a Frontierland Pinball or something, just a small little single-player game. Or other small games like connect four, or go fish.

Jal

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
so y'know how when you click on a character you can trade, boot, ignore, report and friend them? what if a "send message" option was added? that way you don't have to scroll all the way through your friends for that one person.

Jal

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I was also thinking about teleporters in your inventory. I have a lot, so I always have to keep them in a room and go into one to figure out its pair. maybe teleporter pairs could show up as a pair in your inventory so you know which ones go together?

I personally would like a sign or something similar in your room such as a banner or plague with words on it. Or just be able to have words in general such as "Amy's Crib"

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

When rotating an item, it rotates to the closest position.
Like if I want a couch to face the other way (backwards) but it won't rotate sideways first because there's not room, it just goes backwards.

When rotating an item, it rotates to the closest position.
Like if I want a couch to face the other way (backwards) but it won't rotate sideways first because there's not room, it just goes backwards.
This would be a great idea. Maybe you can test the object(piece of furniture) to do some type of try{} case where it attempt to rotate the item and tests for collision with other objects. (You could do nothing or draw the object differently showing that it cant fit much like you have already done), if the item has collision detection then the update and draw functions for the object(assuming this is how you are doing it) will not draw the rotated object and update its position but rather ignore the try case and move forward to simply displaying the object as it was last seen. I feel like this will help with building a lot more. I also notice that an item automatically defaults its ground position to the item you put it on. So if you have a rug half the size of your wall, you cannot place your wall on the rug, is it possible to keep the rest of the object true to the object on the carpet?[DOUBLEPOST=1402597915][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could we have what we did in VMK when you clicked on a teleporter piece in the inventory it would highlight is pair. Because sometimes they do not match up. So I have to place them all and try them all.[DOUBLEPOST=1401916527][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and dumbo question. Do the rooms look the same on the new client? Like do all the items line up like they do now in rooms. Because when we changed the pixels it did not. Now it does. I am sure it does but just asking.[DOUBLEPOST=1401916576][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and one more last thing. In VMK we could see the last time a friend logged on. This would be helpful to know which of my friends has stopped playing. Or they are missing :)
I totally bump this too, great idea. Im not sure how it works on this game but in VFK you had tons of porters without starts or ends if you didnt keep track of which porters were connected to eachother. The only solution I can think off the top of my head is highlighting the portals in your inventory, or making sure that all your portals are grouped side by side (start-end,start-end,start-end) and then having some obvious indicator between the starting and end portal.

Last edited:

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
@Amy

I think a message option from the user profile would be cool. It could be useful to send a message to someone who is not your friend. Most people would just enter trades but I think this idea would be nice. I'm not sure if this would be considered one of the small changes you are asking about, but nonetheless I still think it could be something to think about :)

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
While using the VMK Pass, I realised something. It can kinda obstruct the game window a bit, even if shoved as far into a corner as possible. Perhaps a way to make the VMK Pass smaller, or out of the way more?

A way I can think to do this would be by adding a button at the top left (much like the "Mod" button for moderators and administrators) that would show or hide a players current VMK Pass. This button would only be active when a player currently was in possession of a VMK Pass.

Enso

Holding down the 'ctrl' key and clicking on a furniture piece allows you to move it. Holding down the 'shift' key and clicking a furniture piece rotates it.

Enso

While using the VMK Pass, I realised something. It can kinda obstruct the game window a bit, even if shoved as far into a corner as possible. Perhaps a way to make the VMK Pass smaller, or out of the way more?

A way I can think to do this would be by adding a button at the top left (much like the "Mod" button for moderators and administrators) that would show or hide a players current VMK Pass. This button would only be active when a player currently was in possession of a VMK Pass.
I would like a minimization of the pass as well if possible.

Jacob

Professional Housewife
i think reactivating the "let guests move this item" feature would be great for team room building, and also maybe custom turnstiles that only people on a list you have created or your friends list can use? (also this feature when allowing people to come into your room)

Not sure if this fit in with what your looking for, but thought i would put it out there.

Add the ability to customize guest rooms:
* Ability to choose where the "exit" leads players (could come in handy with Quests machines and leading players a certain way or theme of rides created)
* Ability to customize room sound from list of sounds of available effects.
* Inventory listed with Category Tabs
* Button to reload yourself into the same room, under the "i"
Thanks and See ya around the Kingdom!

Last edited:
  • Putting on Pins - Currently I find it hard to easily customize my lanyard. Being able to select a spot on the lanyard and putting a pin on that spot would be great.
  • Completely custom hair color - Instead of specific options, allow for completely custom hair colors.
  • A more organized inventory - I think this one is a no brainer. Simply something more organized would be great.
  • Credit Trading - I know gift cards were a thing, but I think simply being able to trade credits would really help players, especially new ones, get into the trading scene.