I Think I'm about ready to Quit (Another GiveAway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had enough of immaturity I actually think people have gotten more childish from what I remember when they were supposed to actually.. idk.. grow up (what a concept)?

Let me know if you want any of my items!

Bug

Its true other people are immature but you shouldnt let their stupidity turn you away! I hope you decide against leaving! D: but if you dont i wish you luck on your future endeavors!

I wish you wouldn't leave.. I have many words to say to some of the childish individuals but I'm afraid I would no longer be welcomed here. I didn't take anything from your first giveaway, because I just like what you were doing. But if you want to spare anything to me, you can PM me on here or whatever. I don't really care about stuff. It's just sad to see another competent person leave because there are so few here.

Exodus

People will always judge and be snarky. Don't let them get to you, especially on a virtual game. You're letting them win by quitting. Just don't get involved with any of their discussions. You and your friends know what's true about you and that's all that matters.

InfinityFay

I see where you're coming from.

Just don't give up. You mean a lot to a lot of people on here.

bobsbestgame

I want your everything bc I ONLY WANT YOU <3 seriously though ima miss you so much if you leave :/ if you feel compelled to give me anything if you see me online then by all means donate but I don't want anything JUST YOUR FRIENDSHIP BAE <3

Status
Not open for further replies.