I Think I'm about ready to Quit (Another GiveAway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neverlander

sad to see you go :( hopefully you change your mind!

Just remember that when it comes to anonymity online, immaturity will follow. Don't let those people make you leave because in a way, you're letting them win.

Aww Nic!

I'm sorry to see a nice person like you go. :( Don't hesitate to PM me if you want to talk about it. I'm here for anyone. :)

Hugs! xxx

Aww no!! Sorry to see you leave dear! Hopefully things turn around you and decide to stay :)

I'm sad to see you go! I could possibly take a few items, but I'd rather you stay then for me to get some items. PM me if you ever need to talk!

Yeah i'll take some of your items sure but I'd be sad to see you go. You've been my friend probably since the first week this game opened. I know I never really talked to you or hung out with you but I'm going to miss the chance to meet you. Sorry you feel this way, it's just the way the community is. Whatever you decide to do I know is probably best. Goodbye (for now)!

Surreal

No!!! Please not again!! :cry: you are so fun to hang out with!!! Don't let others negativity bother you! I'd hate to see you go :( If you want someone to hold on to your items I'll borrow some clothes and keep them warm haha! nice and cozy if you ever decide to return :)

niknik

im sorry to see you go and i agree that many people have gotten more childish... ): any chance if i can have some clothes or any other items?

PIGGIESARECOOL

Sorry to see another great member leave.. :blue: :blue: I could take some of your items. Pm me when youre available.. Such a bummer to see u leave :(

Status
Not open for further replies.