Important Warning Regarding Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

Head Administrator
It has come to our attention that certain members are uncomfortable with the actions of Kevin. I must clarify that Kevin has been banned from everything to do with MyVMK and he is not to be trusted with anything he says/does. We cannot go into details about what exactly happened, as it concerns our members but he has been manipulating and threatening people of MyVMK.

We are very disheartened to hear of these issues and we apologise to anyone who has been affected by them. We would greatly appreciate if no questions were asked about what/who was involved as the incidents in question involve private events of our users, and that you respect our decision on this.

I should point out that as far as we are aware Kevin was not involved in the recent hacking incident on the forums. This post is merely to highlight the fact that Kevin cannot be trusted.

We do not condone any unwarranted rumours about Kevin. If you have any questions or concerns, please send a private message to a member of staff.

Cyber Toon

I will just go along with it, and go on with my life from this happening, even though I can not actually get myself to believe what you are saying about him... :|

Last edited:

WHO

Yeah, I edited my post. That's not kevin, however I think some people might get confused and think it is. I think Amy should type up her own welcome and pin it instead.

r u sure because he looks just like a kevin that the "real" kevin was tweeting about the other day saying there was an imposter posing as him on twitter with similar pictures, and was then soon taken down

r u sure because he looks just like a kevin that the "real" kevin was tweeting about the other day saying there was an imposter posing as him on twitter with similar pictures, and was then soon taken down
The other Kevin in the Facebook group is very active in game. I do not want to post his username without his permission but he in no way pretended to be the Kevin that this thread is about. If anyone wants more information feel free to pm me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.