Important Warning Regarding Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is going to be my only comment. No need to reply to it, it's your choice if you agree with me or not. *No I am not involved in what happened. I personally know nothing*

Guys, I don't see the point if coming on this post and asking what happened, or for people to tell you. If the cause of this post is important enough that Amy and the people impacted ask for it not to be revealed, then you should respect their wishes. Things are obviously being taken care of, so just allow it to blow over for those of us unaffected, and let those involved handle it. And if you are one if the few peoe who may be out there who know but are uninvolved (I do not know if such a person exists, but I want to say this just in case), please keep it to yourself, for the same above reason.

I am not directing this at anyone, it is just an observation I had, and I type this post in the most respectful way I can. If you feel I stepped on your toes, feel free to pm and and I will apologize if needed.
Again, no need to reply to this comment, whether you agree or not.
And thank you Amy for taking care of everything.

Amy

Head Administrator
Whilst I can't reveal the information on his interactions with other users, I think it's safe enough to show you a chatlog where he threatened me.

[03:29:14] Kevin Hammett : ColorHost Web Solutions: Control your staff.
[03:29:15] Kevin Hammett : ColorHost Web Solutions: :P
[03:29:29] Kevin Hammett : ColorHost Web Solutions: Cause they are a bit rude, Especially that newcomer...You know, [redacted].
[03:29:31] Kevin Hammett : ColorHost Web Solutions: :P
[03:29:35] Kevin Hammett : ColorHost Web Solutions: Bye now!
[03:35:55] Kevin Hammett : ColorHost Web Solutions: Bad things might happen if you do not control them ;)

Miss

Whilst I can't reveal the information on his interactions with other users, I think it's safe enough to show you a chatlog where he threatened me.

[03:29:14] Kevin Hammett : ColorHost Web Solutions: Control your staff.
[03:29:15] Kevin Hammett : ColorHost Web Solutions: :P
[03:29:29] Kevin Hammett : ColorHost Web Solutions: Cause they are a bit rude, Especially that newcomer...You know, [redacted].
[03:29:31] Kevin Hammett : ColorHost Web Solutions: :P
[03:29:35] Kevin Hammett : ColorHost Web Solutions: Bye now!
[03:35:55] Kevin Hammett : ColorHost Web Solutions: Bad things might happen if you do not control them ;)
Wow.... Thanks for sharing this Amy. You didn't have to, but thank you.

Ranch

Though he was rather decent to me, he did some pretty horrible things.. member stalking.. "filling the room with neuro toxin" while being the only one with a gas mask on.. incinerating a Jewish themed room.. giving certain ppl info on game happenings. As staff, he failed over and over again.

He sucks, we're over it.. this should be locked and life moved on with.

Status
Not open for further replies.