Important Warning Regarding Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHO

dang i didnt mean to cause 2 pages of confusion, but I still think amy should make her own welcome post to the FB group to clear any confusion.

Exodus

Thank you for this. I got really uncomfortable during the hacking when Kevin was reassuring and keeping players updated on Facebook as he mentioned even though he's not apart of the staff, that doesn't mean he doesn't have contact with you or something along the lines of that... which contradicts his recent twitter status stating he hasn't been in contact with you in months... fishy and uncomfortable...

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Thank you for this. I got really uncomfortable during the hacking when Kevin was reassuring and keeping players updated on Facebook as he mentioned even though he's not apart of the staff, that doesn't mean he doesn't have contact with you or something along the lines of that... which contradicts his recent twitter status stating he hasn't been in contact with you in months... fishy and uncomfortable...
I was uncomfortable with him being the one keeping people updated as well :/ but on the facebook group if anyone questioned or stated that he isn't a part of the staff so how would he have information people got highly upset.

Just to clear things up for anyone still uncertain. The Kevin in Amy's post and the Kevin in the facebook group is Kevin Allen Hammett.

I'm the other Kevin with the pinned post on the facebook group page. The only thing the both of us have in common is the name Kevin H. I am in no way shape or form vmk_Kevin, nor have I ever tried to impersonate him. PM me if you still have any questions.

Whispered

I was uncomfortable with him being the one keeping people updated as well :/ but on the facebook group if anyone questioned or stated that he isn't a part of the staff so how would he have information people got highly upset.
I tried to question it every time he came and said anything.

Thank you Amy for the update and warning not to trust anything he tries to say. You're very good at keeping the community up-to-date with staffing and related matters (that's worded weird but I couldn't figure out how to word it better).

raemoon

twitter.com/mafuriko
This is such a strange occurrence... even stranger that Kevin could have ever been associated with MyVMK as all the other staff are so friendly!

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
tbh, I've always kinda felt uncomfortable around him, he was so antisocial in the game. Then he gets removed from ADMIN status, and then is all of the sudden all social and wants to help everyone with problems in the game, and like you all said. He was informing everyone on the Facebook group about the status of the forums, idk what's going on now, but I don't think that I want to.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Thank God. I used to like Kevin until one of my friends told me what he did to her, it made me sick, and it was even creepier to just see him hanging around. Thank you, Amy!

Last edited:
Thank you letting us know, Amy! :)

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
i don't know who the heck kevin is, but i appreciate you taking care of a potential threat to the community!

I got really tired of him hanging around in the shoutbox and still acting like an admin around here. Especially after how he treated some of my friends. So thank you Amy for taking the necessary action. You're truly a good person and I'm sorry Kevin did these things because I know you two were friends for a long time. :(

I got really tired of him hanging around in the shoutbox and still acting like an admin around here. Especially after how he treated some of my friends. So thank you Amy for taking the necessary action. You're truly a good person and I'm sorry Kevin did these things because I know you two were friends for a long time. :(
And how he was being nice to the people in the shoutbox and trying to be friendly to everyone -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.