Items I'm Trading

Are you still trading any of these...

x6 Traditional Mickey Ears
x1 Pink Princess Tops
x1 Blue Princess Dress

?

If so, how much would you want for a credit spree for any of them?

PM me please :)

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I'll do 10k for ur snowman. :)
I have an offer pending that includes my snowmen, but, I'll let you know ASAP if the deal doesn't go through!

what clothing items can i get for 15-20k
Everything on the clothing list is under 20k. Just let me know what items you're interested in!

How much of a credit spree for the hero mask and blue princess top?
10k for the Superhero Mask & 5k for the Blue Princess Top.

Are you still trading any of these...

x6 Traditional Mickey Ears
x1 Pink Princess Tops
x1 Blue Princess Dress

?

If so, how much would you want for a credit spree for any of them?

PM me please :)
PMed! :bounce:

kira

Done deal! :) Give me about a day or two to finish getting the credits, JC gets so tiring >.< Would you mind waiting? It's fine if not!

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Done deal! :) Give me about a day or two to finish getting the credits, JC gets so tiring >.< Would you mind waiting? It's fine if not!
I'll wait - for sure! I'd rather wait until Friday when the new releases come out. Sound good? If so, send me a PM on Friday!

I'll do 14k for Pink princess top and pink princess shoes. Blue is always my first choice but it looks like that's not an option, lol. :)
I have a pending offer on both of these items. If it falls through, I can do this trade for 15k.

Star can you message me back about the pink princess top? Are we still good? I could trade for it tomorrow! Also can you PM me about how much credits you would want for the following....?

x1 Cowboy Shirt Black
x1 Green Superhero Shirt
x1 Purple Superhero Shirts
x1 Bat Mickey Hat
x1 Herbie Jacket
x1 Maleficient Hat
x1 Pumpkin Mickey Hat

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Star can you message me back about the pink princess top? Are we still good? I could trade for it tomorrow! Also can you PM me about how much credits you would want for the following....?

x1 Cowboy Shirt Black
x1 Green Superhero Shirt -
x1 Purple Superhero Shirts
x1 Bat Mickey Hat
x1 Herbie Jacket
x1 Maleficient Hat
x1 Pumpkin Hat
Every item you listed (excluding the Herbie Jacket & Maleficient Hat) is 8-9k. The Herbie Jacket I'm selling for 10k, and the Maleficient Hat is going for 12k.