Justin Bieber petition to be deported

Let's deport the teenager with a DUI, but so help us God if we deport the terrorists planning and plotting to kill mass sprees of people. Priorities, people, priorities. Yes it's awful and I'm not defending him, but let's focus on the bigger problems.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
you watch your mouth
Whatru a girl?!

I've never seen such hullabaloo over a DUI. Of course it's a completely serious matter and he could have harmed someone but don't quite a few people get caught with DUI's? I haven't heard of them getting deported before. Haha I can't with this. LOL
If they're American citizens they wouldn't be deported lol. And the DUI is kind of the tip of the iceberg with Justin Bieber.

Guys...do we really think sending him to Canada is going to stop anything at all? What he really needs is for his manager to realize that there's more to life then making money, and send the kid to rehab. Justin is a product of what happens when you give a 13 year old teenaged boy the world and more at such a young age. The people who he has surrounded himself with over his career, and his willingness to fall into the fame trap, have morphed him into what he is today. I more blame his manager than I really blame Justin. But right now, Justin needs to be removed from the industry, visit rehab, and live life outside of the fame wheel of death because I swear, everytime I hear something on the news or online about him, I automatically assume it's going to be a press release statement on his passing. That would be so unfortunate considering it's not too late for him to get help. But if his label and manager just keep pushing him to pump out more money, while doing little in regards to his public behavior, it's going to send him too far and he's going to end up the next Amy Winehouse or MJ.
We've a winner.

Look, I don't like Justin Bieber the business. And while it's hard to respect Justin Bieber the person, I think this is the consequence of the way he's been treated. Celebrities in general are under intense scrutiny, and he apparently annoyed everyone. That's a lot of pressure for a kid to handle, and it's not hard to see why he turned out the way he did psychologically.

What he needs is to get some help and for the media to shut up about him.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Let's deport the teenager with a DUI, but so help us God if we deport the terrorists planning and plotting to kill mass sprees of people. Priorities, people, priorities. Yes it's awful and I'm not defending him, but let's focus on the bigger problems.
But it's harder to deport the terrorists because pretty much all of them are in hiding. And plus no one would have to start an online movement for such a thing.

Whatru a girl?!

If they're American citizens they wouldn't be deported lol. And the DUI is kind of the tip of the iceberg with Justin Bieber.
Oh okay I get you. Though, it just goes to show when someones famous everything's a big deal. I bet if it was unknown Canadian number 2, no one would care. If he goes back to Canada, I encourage him to take some people with him. The American music industry could use some real cleaning up.

Oh okay I get you. Though, it just goes to show when someones famous everything's a big deal. I bet if it was unknown Canadian number 2, no one would care. If he goes back to Canada, I encourage him to take some people with him. The American music industry could use some real cleaning up.
If it was unknown Canadian number 2, his visa would be revoked in a second.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
If it was unknown Canadian number 2, his visa would be revoked in a second.

We have a winner!

That was my entire point in my OP.
Everyone wants to say it's a harsh punishment, but they're only thinking that because they "know" him. Like you said (in so many words), if it was an average Joe from Saskatchewan just visiting his distant cousin in Queens and got a DUI, he'd be deported because that's the law. But no one would post a petition on the White House website about him ;). But a pop-star? People are all over that like moths to a flame.

But it's harder to deport the terrorists because pretty much all of them are in hiding. And plus no one would have to start an online movement for such a thing.
That and terrorists aren't usually well known by identity until there's countless new's stories about them, so there's really no chance of them facing favoritism from popularity regarding the gravity of their punishment. And terrorists aren't usually deported so much as they're sent to Gitmo since they're a greater threat to national security than a pop-star from "a small town in Canada of 30,000 people" with a DUI. I think Justin should count his lucky stars that it's JUST deportation he might face and not federal prison lol.

I think it's sad how many of how fans blame everything he does on paparazzi and everyone else. "You guys broke him! It's your fault he does this things! I hope you're happy now!".
Yes because that totally gives anyone the right to do the things he's done - which most people don't get off as easy as he did. He only got a $2,500 bail, which is completely ridiculous. They constantly worship him for everything and pretty much say he can do no wrong and that "everyone makes mistakes". That may be true, but not everyone acts they way he has. They are basically telling him it's okay to do what he's done. And now they are saying the cops were lying about everything just to get him in trouble because his alcohol level wasn't over the legal limit. But you shouldn't be drinking and driving no matter what, and let's not forget he isn't even LEGAL to be drinking.

He's just another washed up, spoiled rich kid who obviously doesn't care about people and/or his fans like they think they do. He apparently didn't even learn his lesson because just a few days ago he attacked his limo driver. He doesn't have it hard like people say he does. He got away with endangering lives, egging his neighbors house, drugs, graffiti, punching his limo driver, and so many more countless things that like I said, most people wouldn't get away with. He's been acting like this for over a year now and he STILL thinks it's okay and that laws and rules shouldn't apply to him, while his fans continue to constantly make excuses for what he does. He just needs to get deported already so he can hopefully learn some sort of lesson.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I think it's sad how many of how fans blame everything he does on paparazzi and everyone else. "You guys broke him! It's your fault he does this things! I hope you're happy now!".
Yes because that totally gives anyone the right to do the things he's done - which most people don't get off as easy as he did. He only got a $2,500 bail, which is completely ridiculous. They constantly worship him for everything and pretty much say he can do no wrong and that "everyone makes mistakes". That may be true, but not everyone acts they way he has. They are basically telling him it's okay to do what he's done. And now they are saying the cops were lying about everything just to get him in trouble because his alcohol level wasn't over the legal limit. But you shouldn't be drinking and driving no matter what, and let's not forget he isn't even LEGAL to be drinking.

He's just another washed up, spoiled rich kid who obviously doesn't care about people and/or his fans like they think they do. He apparently didn't even learn his lesson because just a few days ago he attacked his limo driver. He doesn't have it hard like people say he does. He got away with endangering lives, egging his neighbors house, drugs, graffiti, punching his limo driver, and so many more countless things that like I said, most people wouldn't get away with. He's been acting like this for over a year now and he STILL thinks it's okay and that laws and rules shouldn't apply to him, while his fans continue to constantly make excuses for what he does. He just needs to get deported already so he can hopefully learn some sort of lesson.
If this:

Isn't proof enough he thinks he's untouchable, then I don't know what is lol. WHO SMILES FOR THEIR MUGSHOT? THIS ISN'T SENIOR PROM KIDDO.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Ya, I agree with Vixey. It literally ticks me off how his fans are brainwashing themselves to believe that his actions are "just apart of growing up" or that it's perfectly normal for him to be doing all this stuff.

first and foremost this is what happens when you give a young poor teen money and fame. The child in the candy store goes ballistic. That's not to say he is justified in staying here. He could have killed himself and other people. He was the one who decided not to get american citizenship, so now he's got to deal with the consequences. Deport him but let's be real, it wont damage his fame or money... It's already made him even MORE famous...

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
first and foremost this is what happens when you give a young poor teen money and fame. The child in the candy store goes ballistic. That's not to say he is justified in staying here. He could have killed himself and other people. He was the one who decided not to get american citizenship, so now he's got to deal with the consequences. Deport him but let's be real, it wont damage his fame or money... It's already made him even MORE famous...
Give the girl a cigar! By golly she's got it :)

Deportation is protocol for non-citizen offenders. It probably won't change his attitude, but at least he's free to work on his issues elsewhere.

InfinityFay

Give the girl a cigar! By golly she's got it :)

Deportation is protocol for non-citizen offenders. It probably won't change his attitude, but at least he's free to work on his issues elsewhere.
Give the girl a cigar...
I hope it's a Montecristo White Belicoso.

Guys, people do the same thing but they actually hurt people.I'm not a fan of him but from what I read he didn't have the drugs, his friend did. He didn't even know about it. Yes his actions are bad, but there are people killing,kidnapping,and doing way worst things than DUI. I agree you don't give kids a lot of fame and money or they will turn out spoiled, but if you think just sending him to Canada will change anything, you're wrong.Calm yourselves and let him deal with his life, not you.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I think the real issue here is that he somehow obtained a kind of visa too early in his career for him to even be eligible for it. They gave him something meant for someone who is distinguished, extraordinary, and well-established in the fields of arts, and has reached extraordinary achievement in the motion picture/television industry. This given to a kid who has barely been famous for his "achievements" in the music industry, but more so famous for his poor decision making skills and his trist with Selena Gomez. That's something you give to an upstanding musician that has spent years establishing themselves in the field of the arts, not a kid that is mostly famous for being discovered on YouTube followed by a downward spiral of blatant identity crisis.

Oh how silly all of this is. Just send him somewhere to work on his issues. Make him live in a third world country without hair mousse and Dior sneakers for a while and he'll more than likely straighten up.

All jokes aside, I still feel kind of bad for him.
He's young, and he puts up with everyone's crapp. Can you imagine having people following you around 24/7? Or even instigating you? He gets instigated constantly, because it's publicity. They instigate him, then switch the story around when he gets upset. Or they throw themselves in front of his car, in order to get money out of him. It'd disgusting. I feel bad for him, he's had to deal with this since he was a kid.
And don't give me that 'oh, it's what you get for being famous'. Come on now, who doesn't want to be famous? But when you REALLY think about it, being famous isn't necessarily a good thing. You have no privacy at all, whatsoever.

And about him hurting other people, it wasn't like that. He had his buddies park their cars to block off the streets. It's what you generally do when you're drag racing.
And how many people drink and drive on a daily basis? Yea, they get what they deserve, but I mean come on now. This is ridiculous.