Keys and Crates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After playing fireworks I got a new message:

"Sorry, you didn't qualify to get a key this time".

Is this just a new polite message to let people know they didn't get a key, or are there now score requirements?
How much do i need to earn in fireworks cuz it said i didn't qualify to earn a key i had like 800
I believe you need a score of at least 1500 and you HAVE to PLAY in every level. you can't go idle

katiebcat

Honestly in my opinion, the concept is revolutionary in this game. But the execution is a tad rusty, and in need of some "oil". The drop rate of a key in CQQ via Shells, is near impossible. The drop rate during a game of fireworks is a bit higher, but you still have to sit through a 15 minute game with non stop clicking to find out if you even had a fighting CHANCE. The NPC's can only be collected from every 12 hrs, so you have a slim to none chance only being able to collect twice per day with no inkling if you have a chance at a crate, or even a key.

I really feel either the keys should become AS common as the crates, or come along with the crate when the drop is received for the purpose that the chance of getting a SUPER rare item like Stitch or Princess hat is highly slim anyway, so making it doubly difficult to simply obtain the item to unlock the blasted crate seems pointless and it's very frustrating for many of us. I think the system needs a good tweek, but all in all the idea is superb and it adds something new to the game we haven't seen before.

I do also hope that this is NOT the only way we will be able to obtain Stitch and Princess Hat in the future. In my honest opinion, if you wanted to push certain items to be super rare that much, put them in the shop catalogue for sale to everyone for a short amount of time (i.e. 1 day, or 2 days) for a larger amount of credits (10k etc). I'd rather see that happen, than the crates be the source of those two most coveted items.
you mean put them in them in the catalogue on a day such as black friday, discount everything else, but those 2 would be at a large amount

milklady

original vmk player
I would like to see the keys for sale in shop for a 1000 a piece, we would still need to do games to get the credits to get keys, but at least we would have a chance. Gets discouraging when you play for several hours and don't get a key

Matt

IGN: Streetlight
I would like to see the keys for sale in shop for a 1000 a piece, we would still need to do games to get the credits to get keys, but at least we would have a chance. Gets discouraging when you play for several hours and don't get a key

But people buy these for 6k each, 1k seems a bit low. Thats about two decent games of Fireworks or JC.

i agree with the fact that keys should be buyable. :)

i agree with the fact that keys should be buyable. :)
Yes, if people get the original crates, i feel like they should have the opportunity to retrieve the items in those. The crates that are unopened are useless with out the gold key. Or the key should be more expensive but buyable to all players!

Status
Not open for further replies.