looking for these items! UPDATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markle

I actually have 25 carpets now lol... someone was buying them for 1k ea...
so ill sell for 800? as for the gumdrop...is 2k ok? (im bad at values)
800 is fine, i'll buy as many as i can. 2k is fine for the gumdrop chair! i'm in the courtyard whenever you wanna meet up.[DOUBLEPOST=1538778527][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have the Elizabeth swan outfit what's your offer for it?
i have no idea what its value is, so i'll get back to you.[DOUBLEPOST=1538784449][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have 4 autumn leaves carpets if you still need more!
yes, i'm still looking for them!

Last edited:

Finch

800 is fine, i'll buy as many as i can. 2k is fine for the gumdrop chair! i'm in the courtyard whenever you wanna meet up.[DOUBLEPOST=1538778527][/DOUBLEPOST]
i have no idea what its value is, so i'll get back to you.[DOUBLEPOST=1538784449][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes, i'm still looking for them!
Sweet! You can definitely have them. I don't know if we are friends in game yet?? But just let me know whenever you can meet :)

brownie

- and any purple or green furni you might have!
i have memory orb-fear, purple teacup seat, purple pirate piano, inside out-bing bong, casey jr ride car purple, casey jr ride car green, blizzard beach ski chair green, egg-cric-ckee and crate green empty (=

markle

i have memory orb-fear, purple teacup seat, purple pirate piano, inside out-bing bong, casey jr ride car purple, casey jr ride car green, blizzard beach ski chair green, egg-cric-ckee and crate green empty (=
not really interested in these items, but thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1538946182][/DOUBLEPOST]
kk im going to try to be there, if anything ill be in flc...look for pink shell top n purple skirt :)
i'll be on all day today, just lmk when you're available!

Last edited:
i'm still interested in the items you have, and i'll be in fantasyland in the sky around 3pm est.
Hi! I can meet you around then I just left work just gotta run an errand then I’ll log on![DOUBLEPOST=1539027641][/DOUBLEPOST]hey sorry its a bit later, but i'm on now if you're available!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.