MouseKat: My Cat With The Mickey Mouse Head on Her Back

So I uploaded some pictures of my cat, MouseKat, to Imgur for this thread , and I decided to just make another thread because I get positively giddy about showing Disney fans my Disney cat.

First and foremost, Mousie was adopted into our family by our dog, Trixie. She had been going crazy trying to get under our house for almost two days so I finally let her. She came wandering out with the tiniest ball of white fur in her mouth. At first I thought it was a rabbit, or a rat or something, but I soon found out that it was a tiny kitten.
She was wet, and ridiculously small, so I warmed her up, then handed her off to my roomate so that I could crawl under my house and see if there were more under there.
I did this because we have a feral cat in my neighborhood that no one can manage to capture. We've tried everything for the past four years, but nothing's ever managed to work. The main issue with this feral is that she has at least three litters of kitten each year, and then abandons them all under a random house in the neighborhood by the time they're 8 weeks old. She kills them.
Luckily, Mousie was the only one under the house, so I crawled back out and quickly did some research on kittens. Turns out she was about 3 weeks and and very undernourished and underdeveloped. I ran out to the store and got kitten milk, and a pet bottle, and came home to take care of her.
Trixie hadn't left this kitten's side. She usually is pretty much like my shadow, and she goes everywhere with me when she can. That's when I realized that we were probably going to have a cat living with us.

After a few days of being fed every few hours, Mousie was much stronger and looked like a healthy kitten. We took her to the vet, and got her processed as being our kitten that we were taking into our home.
It was a lot of work to hand-rear her, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I'm actually looking into fostering kittens now, just because I feel like I'm pretty decent at it... the only reason I haven't started already is because I used to be deathly allergic to cats. It doesn't seem like I'm as bad as I was when I was a kid, but I'm on a lot of allergy meds now to control it. Which, tbh, is fine, because I'm allergic to almost everything in nature fml.

Now for the photos!!

Mousie has an instagram hashtag where you can see all of her videos. Newest are at the top, oldest are at the bottom.
https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/mousekatcat/

Here is a great shot of the Mickey Mouse head shape on her back.

This is Mousie being startled that I'm taking so many photos of her on her new cat-tree and really wishing that I'd stop (I did.)

Here she is playing with one of her favorite toys, a Lucifer Tsum Tsum from the Cinderella line. She likes getting him by his tail and flinging him up into the air. One time she dropped him into her waterbowl and I had to put him in the dryer. When I brought it back in, Trixie wanted it so badly, so I gave it to her. I thought that she wanted to play with it, since she likes to join in with Mouse's playing. (Trixie isn't big on playing, she's more into cuddling.) To my surprise, she ran off with it in her mouth, found Mousie, and dropped it at Mousie's feet. Mousie started purring and rubbed up against Trixie's side before going to play with Lucifer.
MouseKat's #1 fav toy are the plastic lids from water bottles. She carries them around in her mouth and likes people to throw them so that she can play fetch.
I'm not lying. Here's proof: https://www.instagram.com/p/9KhQAwljMY

This is Trixie, and Mousie, somehow sitting still for a brief moment so that I could get their xmas picture for MyVMK's contest. They didn't get many votes, but I'm ridiculously proud that I managed to get them to stay, okay?

I'll post more of either (including Trixie's psychological training day at Disneyland :0 She did very well apart from trying to eat floor popcorn, which she was docked points for. The temptation was just too much. So it's back to therapy working days, and more training days in malls etc.) upon request, or when I get around to not being lazy enough to find the photos and upload them.

Thanks for looking! Hope you enjoyed Mousie's cuteness!