My apology and looking to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abs and I will be working with our staff team to get us organized, planning in advance and keeping everyone informed on what the plan is and what Amy is working on. Our staff team is feeling positive, free to speak in the chat, able to joke around and have fun with each other as we work together. Amy needs strong admins to be able to help her with the day to day operations of the game and to manage her staff. Some may hate her decision on her new admins but in the end they are her admins and those she felt she could trust to run the game how she would like it to be done. Amy is one of the most loving, caring and giving people I know. She has given so many hours to this game simply so that we could all enjoy it and much of the time there is little to no thanks for it, sometimes even open hatred or attacks.
you make it sound like people dont give thanks that this game is open and just send hatred attacks for no reason theres so many reasons people have lashed out at you guys for the past few days because of your immaturity, lack of response, and shadyness that has been happening in this game, i love amy but where is her response in all of this i feel like you manipulate her a lot, your one of those toxic friends that manipulate your so called "friends" into thinking your this perfect being when in fact your just twisted your sort of like ali in pretty little liars in many ways (the sweet alluring side that has everyone fooled except for the smart few who know her manipulative evil side etc) i would like to thank you for the apology but as taylor swift said "band-aids dont fix bullet holes you say sorry just for show, you live like that you live with ghosts" i dont think a quick sorry is going to heal the wounds that happened to this community and the resigned staff members i used to respect you lisa but i really dont know anymore i would love to see all these so called changes but i dont think people will ever move on from this until you resign

edit: posting the taylor song since it fits perfectly

Last edited:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ

Honestly, I don't really care about how long it took for an apology. I'm just glad one was made. But actions still have consequences and this case, I think the consequence needs to be a resignation. Also, have you apologized to some of the people you've harassed? Have you privately apologized to LittleBelle? Jasmine? The other HOSTs you disrespected? I know several other members who left because of you...don't they deserve a private apology? General apologies aren't really enough.

you make it sound like people dont give thanks that this game is open and just send hatred attacks for no reason theres so many reasons people have lashed out at you guys for the past few days because of your immaturity, lack of response, and shadyness that has been happening in this game, i love amy but where is her response in all of this i feel like you manipulate her a lot, your one of those toxic friends that manipulate your so called "friends" into thinking your this perfect being when in fact your just twisted your sort of like ali in pretty little liars in many ways (the sweet alluring side that has everyone fooled except for the smart few who know her manipulative evil side etc) i would like to thank you for the apology but as taylor swift said "band-aids dont fix bullet holes you say sorry just for show, you live like that you live with ghosts" i dont think a quick sorry is going to heal the wounds that happened to this community and the resigned staff members i used to respect you lisa but i really dont know anymore i would love to see all these so called changes but i dont think people will ever move on from this until you resign
i saw the amy thing too and was like uh.. wut.[DOUBLEPOST=1430944766][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pooh For President lets be honest!
no i'm president sorry

sabby

I understand that what you said was in privite and not on the game and therefore not against the rules or influencing other players . I however personally still don't feel comfortable with any person who used inapropriate language towards another vmk member being allowed to moderate and enforce rules though( not just you ,any staff member who may have done this). Thank you for being honest though. I also have no problems with the events you hosted although I did not attend them. I think the events that late are a fun for players who are on.

Status
Not open for further replies.