My apology and looking to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I think it is in your best interest to just resign. It's obvious you have done enough damage. Irreversible and unforgivable damage. And the majority of the community are against you for your childish acts. We lost too many wonderful and well-loved staff members due to your "emotional" outbursts. If it was me I would have resigned. Agreeing with Galli, any respectful person would have resigned.

Jasmine

Obviously age doesn't correlate with intelligence.
Or maturity. I've got to agree with @Gallifreyan that a respectful person would've resigned. I think it takes maturity to not only admit your mistakes, but admit that you're at a point where you've haven't overcome some of them, and thus aren't ready for a position of leadership. However, I know some other staff members have had this same issue as well so perhaps this has more to do with whomever was responsible for hiring them.
[content removed]
No offense (I quite honestly mean this), but didn't you kind of used to be obsessed with this game? Like skipping school for it and stuff? Perhaps people saw you as being hypocritical. I understand what you're saying, but if you used to be in a situation where you wouldn't or couldn't step back from the game, shouldn't you understand why some people are so upset right now?

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly just wanna know how VMK_Jellybean was hired during this, I understand that Amy is in need of staff, but I believe this was just a situation that got many of us mad as well, especially during this crisis

Kuzco

Emperor Kuzco
I honestly just wanna know how VMK_Jellybean was hired during this, I understand that Amy is in need of staff, but I believe this was just a situation that got many of us mad as well, especially during this crisis
Appearently she hired a few people whose applications she had from when they were looking for staff last time!

Lost

Apparently looking through all applications.

Seems more likely that the staff friends who were in the staff chat were chosen though. More favouritism.

If I had to guess, it was probably someone Amy knows and trusts (and probably/hopefully not a friend of the other staff to avoid favoritism) . I doubt she wants another incident like this to happen, after all.

the majority of you need to chill. we do not know what went on beyond closed doors between staff. we dont know how the tension built up this high for the team to split or which side has more wrongs or rights. you cannot place all of the blame on kali. we only have those extremely negative logs from cricket that were purposely used to manipulate you into having negative views on amy and kali etc. honestly if you cant trust amy's judgement on who she believes should be an admin then maybe you shouldnt play for a while. realize there are more important things in life. and those who are upset at them being stricter with the rules, you should be behaving anyway; you cant get upset at mods doing their job. this entire situation has been blown so out of proportion i think its time to just move on from it and give the new team a chance.
I can't believe we agree on the same thing :clap:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
If I had to guess, it was probably someone Amy knows and trusts (and probably/hopefully not a friend of the other staff to avoid favoritism) . I doubt she wants another incident like this to happen, after all.
just like she wasn't going to let another kevin happen? YET HERE WE ARE.

Status
Not open for further replies.