My Perspective on Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelena

If I was to call another player any inappropriate word I would get banned, especially if I called a staff member it. I can apologize till my face turns blue, but I should still be reprimanded for my actions. NOT handed a cookie and a glass of warm milk because my cute doe eyes seemed sympathetic. If she's also been verbally abusing people to point where they can't feel safe on this FAMILY FRIENDLY site, she should be off.

If I was to call another player any inappropriate word I would get banned, especially if I called a staff member it. I can apologize till my face turns blue, but I should still be reprimanded for my actions. NOT handed a cookie and a glass of warm milk because my cute doe eyes seemed sympathetic. If she's also been verbally abusing people to point where they can't feel safe on this FAMILY FRIENDLY site, she should be off.

Dank

Me and Kali were on in the early mornings, saw not many people were online, and we thought running a trivia game could be fun. So we went into one of her pirates rooms, featured it (put it to the top of the guest room list and gave it the mickey mouse staff icon you see on events), and played. It was fun, the players [your friends] liked it, we [your friends] liked it, and it gave them [your friends] something to do when hardly anyone was online. I was in a Skype call with Kali and some friends (who I will not name, but if I mention "some friends" again it's probably the same people) the whole time.
so basically you're admitting to favoritism?

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
You can't just ignore this, Amy.. Blocking users from your profile and never replying isn't going to make the problem go away..

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
"Be the change that you want to see"

*imo*
Posting negative comments just drags out everything further at this point. If you want good change to happen, then try to make it happen instead of arguing with people. What's done is done, and trust that Amy has things under control and is working hard to make this game maintain.
How can anyone put their trust in someone that put's their trust in 2 people that have done nothing but cause pain to the community and become a detriment to the game? Maintaining something doesn't mean that something is good, or good for others. You can spray perfume on some poo, but in the end, it's still poo.

Guitar

How is this right? We get into trouble for voicing our opinions and having a little humor with what's going on. Yet, staff can say the most inappropriate things and still be an Admin.
We can't quote a certain something that leads to a link because it's disrespectful, but she can disrespect us and that new Host can type several paragraphs of disrespect.
How come people can make posts about their tumblr, but posting the link is considered to be "wrong"?
This situation really needs to find a better way to be handled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.