MyVMK Experience FIX

Last edited:
Is there any plan to make MyVMK Experience compatible with OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 anytime soon? I haven't been able to play MyVMK yet after rediscovering my favorite childhood game and it's really disheartening. I know everyone's probably aware, but that is the window thats been popping up when I try to run MyVMK Experience.

Attachments

Last edited:
Do you HAVE to download this using MEGAsync? Because I've downloaded it through my browser using Mozilla Firefox 44.0 and it has not worked for me. I've deleted it and redownloaded it multiple times with no success.

I have a friend that has tried downloading the myvmk experience for her mac, but it's telling her that her screen resolution is set too low to run vmk pal. It says the resolution should be at least 1024x768 with the following instructions: go to control panel > display > settings.

Has anyone had this happen before and know how to fix it?

I tried downloading through MegaSync but it kept say "Error getting file." :um:

Anyone else having the same issue? My game won't leave the frozen Create A Charater page. Help? :shrug: :cry:

Last edited:

Tohrukun

@MrTike for some reason i cant click on the map because when i move my cursor onto the myvmkpal window, it clings to the top of the window and moves it around as if i was clicking and dragging it :um: