New with some questions!

sarahslamee

</3 SAD GIRL </3
Been a super long time since I've play (last time was before the original VMK closed) so I don't remember some things and am unsure how this remake works completely.

When I type in game it doesn't let me use the backspace key so when I mistype I can't fix it, anyone else have this problem or have a solution?

I was also wondering about items from cards. In the original I had some codes from cards for clothes. Is the only way to acquire things like the princess outfits and pirate bird hat by trading with people?

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Been a super long time since I've play (last time was before the original VMK closed) so I don't remember some things and am unsure how this remake works completely.

When I type in game it doesn't let me use the backspace key so when I mistype I can't fix it, anyone else have this problem or have a solution?

I was also wondering about items from cards. In the original I had some codes from cards for clothes. Is the only way to acquire things like the princess outfits and pirate bird hat by trading with people?
Welcome aboard @sarahslamee!
I've never had an issue with backspacing! But when in doubt, clear your cache lol.
Unfortunately the OG cards have no use here. However we do occasionally give out our own codes to redeem for cool stuff! But for things like princess outfits and birds hats, your best bet is trading for it unless it gets re-released in stores sometime!
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! :halcyon::paw:

sarahslamee

</3 SAD GIRL </3
I play on the computer and usually I use Google Chrome and tried clearing the cache to no avail. Weirdly enough though I downloaded Firefox and tried VMK on that and it lets me use the backspace key. Unsure why it doesn't work in chrome on vmk but i guess i found a fix!