One Club 33 Invite with the Random act of Kindness Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Best Guest Room Club 33 Party One Spot Invite Draw

Thank you all for you kind words of congrats. It is wonderful to win a party to Club 33. I know many want to come to the party. I hate to say no to anyone. I have way too many friends, which is a nice thing. Every time someone asks me to go it makes me feel bad. So I have decided that I will keep one spot open to anyone that would like to come. Please read contest rules below.

The rules are.

1. Put your name on a post below and
2. Post a RANDOM ACT of kindness you did on Myvmk.

Now this does not need to be an item. It could be you helped someone with a tip in the game. Showed someone around the kingdom. Help someone play friendly clams. Said some kind words to a person who needed it. Gave help in any way. ( you do not need to post the name of the person you helped just the act of kindness. This will be a great way to meet new people.

The person you do not know may become your next friend. You never know how an act of kindness could change that person's life in the real world.

To me this is what makes MyVMK special from other games. So go out and spread the Magic of Disney in the game.

Post will close on Friday. October 8th at 9:00 pm (West Coast Time). I will use a on line generator to choose the winner. No you do not need to be on friends list to win. No I do not know when the party will be yet.

Good luck.

Josh

During the month of Halloween, I randomly went into rooms and said "Whoever says this phrase first wins a prize: blah blah blah". Someone else did something similar, but I did it too. I gave out Mickey Ghosts. :D

Captain-Heather

During the Halloween Pumpkin event, another person in the same room as me did "every other pumpkin" together for quite some time, and enjoyed chatting together as well!

(Thanks for doing this, I think it's a great idea, and very kind)

Myth

Myth

During Halloween, my friend Oscaroni was offline and couldnt get online until a while later so I got 2 invisibility magics and gave them to him :)
I also had a few spinner events where I gave away over 100 of my pins and furni to people. :)
And during halloween me and this kid ( i dont remember his name.. sadly ) traded taking turns getting pumpkins and it was a lot better that way because then we weren't fighting over getting them and it wasn't competitive at all. We did that for a few hours and i felt great afterwards!

I'm not looking for an invite, but a few days ago a met a new player. He was really nice and struggling to find a trade, so I gave him Bat Ears and a Cowboy Vest. :) It felt good and I told him to pay it forward.

Inferno

Inferno.

One day, Me and 2 others went around MyVMK as the 'Friend Police" complementing people! :P
I remember the fun me and you had when we were the only 2 left collecting clams that one night till 6am! Good times! haha

relizabeth

Relizabeth

On halloween I gave away lots of random things to people that were halloween specials since they were going away. I also received a gas mask from a very kind player so i gave the extra one i later got to my brother since he was unable to get on. Thank you for the chance to get to come to your party.

LuvDaPixie

I think this is a very sweet idea, but my suggestion to you would be instead of nominating yourself for something you did, nominate a friend who you've seen do something kind in the game.....just a thought.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
aceastrofan

I gave someone who was struggling to get any pumpkins on Halloween an extra gas mask I got.

lficker

lficker
On Halloween I collected prizes from the pumpkins for one of my friends who couldn't get on that day. I also took turns in a room with another player so we both got the same number of pumpkins.

Love this idea by the way! :)

momo3

momo_three
When clams began, I helped anyone who would listen how to be first to click. And I randomly help anyone I can, although, most are so much more savvy than I. Love these peeps.

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
Hiya!

My name is ArianaPaiige in the game :) My random act of kindness, not sure if this counts (hopefully it does?), but savvy.max was new to the testing server, and I took some time to help him and give him a few tips and tricks on how to make the testing environment easier :) I really love to help people and give them advice when I can! I hope my act of kindness counts :$

Good luck to all :D

S

Solar

I play a lot of fireworks, so I always get a lot of magic. So far I've given away three flying carpet magics since their release. I simply don't need as much stuff as I have so I do my best to share with the kingdom however I can. On halloween, I shared pumpkin drops with others because I won more than I needed as well. I do my best to assist others with technical issues they might be having with the game. I try to share and contribute as much as possible. I never expect anything in return-- but this is a nice opportunity so I think it would be cool if I could go :)

Hiya!

My name is ArianaPaiige in the game :) My random act of kindness, not sure if this counts (hopefully it does?), but savvy.max was new to the testing server, and I took some time to help him and give him a few tips and tricks on how to make the testing environment easier :) I really love to help people and give them advice when I can! I hope my act of kindness counts :$

Good luck to all :D
I vouch for Ariana, though. She gave me like... three epic rares. FREE EPIC RARE.

What a wonderful idea Littlebelle. What a great way to thank someone for a R.A.K by giving them your R.A.K :thumbsup:

Honestly, I've never done something BIG, but I'm constantly going around the kingdom making sure everyone's okay. When the pumpkin hunt was on, I gave most of my prizes to those who weren't fast enough to get to them. I go around helping in any way I can. I'm kind of hoping to be looked upon as an unofficial CL. Someone who everyone knows they can always find in-park if they need help. I also save up credits and buy things for those who don't have the time/aren't rich enough to get. It leaves me pretty poor, but at least others are happy. Besides, I don't need more than one of each item (unless they're tree trunks. Those are AMAZING to build with :D) Anyways, I know you probably won't pick me as I never have luck with these things, but congratulations again on the win and I'm looking forward to congratulating whoever wins this contest. I expect plenty of pictures! - Michael 'mikeyherbie' Casselman

Taiflower

I help people all around the kingdom, answering questions, being a friend to those in need, letting people know about things, donating hair to HOST_Celluloid after his hair got eaten and on Halloween I helped many people with pumpkins and finding the items they wanted because they were struggling. I thank you for the opportunity (:

Kay

i don't know
i gave free flips to someone before they were buyable.
they seemed new and confused, i thought they needed some help.
they wanted to know about the flips not being in shops.

Rynosauric

Mr. Cinderella
Ace_Answers, I'm currently giving away my one and only bat magic in a giveaway contest. I don't have much in the public server, so basically, whatever rare I do have, I'll be giving away.

Status
Not open for further replies.