One Club 33 Invite with the Random act of Kindness Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not looking for an invite, but a few days ago a met a new player. He was really nice and struggling to find a trade, so I gave him Bat Ears and a Cowboy Vest. :) It felt good and I told him to pay it forward.
I can vouch for this, considering that new player was me. Not only did that give me a sense of a wonderful, welcoming community, but it has also influenced me to be more giving which helps out even more players.

As biased as this sounds, Skaternick definitely deserves an invite!

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
Tessa

My friend was struggling to win a clock (during the host hunts) and she was dying to get one. Noting I only had one at the time, I decided to gift her the clock because she really wanted it, and it made her exceedingly grateful and happy. u know who u are :)

Katarina.
Someone was having a "give away" and giving all of their stuff away, I asked them why and they wouldn't tell me. I could tell something was off, so I talked to them a little more and such and asked them again later. She told me she was going to kill herself that night, and I talked her out of it.

Johnlock
I bought some clothes for a new player, not just the 25 credit clothes but a few hats and specials at the time (second week of spoopy specials). Also I helped direct people away from places & instances where Jasmine had already been during the Host Hunt so they'd have a better chance at finding her, if that's worth anything. Made me feel good, at least. :D

A new player was having trouble navigating around so I walked them through the basics and gave them basic tips about the game. Added them on my friends list to kind of be a "mentor" to them for the rest of the time they play this game.

CrazyDaisy :)

newsies

toddlers and tiaras
Newsies

A lot of my friends had joined after day 1. I felt pretty bad because the game had already had an economy picked up and they had no jump start. So luckily, I had bought extra items for this type of situation. I gave away 4 pairs of mickey ears to my friends that had just joined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiggerholic

Tigger - I would set up friendly "clam digs: in the Forbidden Temple" and also collect/pass out items to those who started later than others

Vanillabug

Always let your conscience be your guide!
I try to be kind everytime I play the game, share shells in rooms etc. However I don't want or need anything in return, the act of doing something nice is enough for me, hopefully players will pay it forward.

I do want to point out that LittleBelle is one of the kindest players in the game I've come across, during the pumpkin event she was asking people if they had gotten pins, masks etc yet and generously gave out to ppl where she had extra.

I watched others with full lanyards of invisible magic continue to grab every possible pumpkin they could, and others brag they had gotten 10 or 12 gas masks..... I certainly didn't hear them ask if anyone wanted one.....

Hats off to you LittleBelle! I hope more players learn to be generous and kind like you.
I couldn't agree more! Well said!

Emelon

Emelon
I collected a gas mask and an invis magic for a friend of mine who wasn't able to get on the game. I also give away my extra items to the newer players who weren't able to get them and don't have items to trade for them. I also feel weird telling the random acts of kindness I've done haha

Congrats again LittleBelle, your room was amazing :)

I'm gonna nominate my friend Torch because she gave me a gas mask when she got one before she even got one for herself :3

But I (Tabitha) bought my friend herbie clothes cause they are his favorite.

RiverSong

I gave a couple of spooky specials to a friend who couldn't get them at the time [and needed to freaking sleep], and played fireworks for another friend, who was going through a rough patch.

I think you were afk earlier when I stopped by your room. Just wanted to congratulate you on winning bgr :D T'was a well deserved win.

Acey

I gave out 5 sets of cowboy pants, 2 cowboy shirts (with vests) and a gas mask (to captainBubbles)

I gave the pants to those that said they didn't have any and some got an extra vest. CaptainBubbles has been suffering from the loss of a friend, who is very young. He missed the pumpkin extravaganza so I gave him an extra mask (i only had two).

Cat

I'm nominating Nicolette for the drawing because she gave me a lion pin and saved a cat today and this must not go unnoticed because YEAH <3
Luv u all, u rock my sox, you're the cat's pajamas, etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.