One Club 33 Invite with the Random act of Kindness Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ameethyst

I can't really say I did anything spectacular..I just like randomly giving people things and calling them beautiful lol ppl seem to enjoy it even though I can't really see what they look like :-)
ITS THE LITTLE THINGS.

S

surferdude

Mr.Greengene:

Let me tell you about one of our in game friends. His name is Henwen, he is a young Dutch boy with a crippling neuromuscular disease. He can't do much without having his muscles tense up and spasm (his sig says "I'm held together with duct tape"). He played the original VMK and was very sad when it closed. He joined MyVMK and has been playing as best as he could since the beginning. He clicks very slowly so gathering clams was very difficult. Pumpkins were also very tough and needless to say, fireworks is out of the question. He still manages to get a few credits here and there and, on his own, has earned a few nice things. We were talking during the Halloween Pumpkin event and I mentioned that I was looking to get a friend who could not play that day a mask. We collected pumpkins and chatted for a while then he won another mask. Without asking, he traded it to me for nothing in return. I was touched, the person who had least to give was first to give it. I made sure after that, that he got a bunch of stuff he wanted. If you see him, say hello. Be patient, he types one word at a time then hits enter so chatting might be slow but its well worth the wait. As for the contest, if my name comes out please give my ticket to him. Thanks
beautifully said. henwen is a real good friend of mine and i would love to see him win

Disnyman

beginning

When the shell game first came out so many people were getting so frustrated with the greed and rudeness of certain players, i took a group of players into the elephant bathing pool and we would take turns collecting shells. When new players would enter we invited them right in, worked great, alot of goals were met that way!

I do want to say again congrats on the room, and I think this is really nice that you are giving a change like this away!

Inferno

Mr.Greengene:

Let me tell you about one of our in game friends. His name is Henwen, he is a young Dutch boy with a crippling neuromuscular disease. He can't do much without having his muscles tense up and spasm (his sig says "I'm held together with duct tape"). He played the original VMK and was very sad when it closed. He joined MyVMK and has been playing as best as he could since the beginning. He clicks very slowly so gathering clams was very difficult. Pumpkins were also very tough and needless to say, fireworks is out of the question. He still manages to get a few credits here and there and, on his own, has earned a few nice things. We were talking during the Halloween Pumpkin event and I mentioned that I was looking to get a friend who could not play that day a mask. We collected pumpkins and chatted for a while then he won another mask. Without asking, he traded it to me for nothing in return. I was touched, the person who had least to give was first to give it. I made sure after that, that he got a bunch of stuff he wanted. If you see him, say hello. Be patient, he types one word at a time then hits enter so chatting might be slow but its well worth the wait. As for the contest, if my name comes out please give my ticket to him. Thanks
Amazing..

Katastrophe

bmth. sws. ptv. om&m. <3
Katastrophe

There was this player, I don't remember her name. But she was telling me about how she wanted to kill herself,
and I'm really sensitive when it comes to those types of things, because I myself, know how it feels.
She was telling me about her life, and how her parents beat her, and how she locks her self in her room and plays VMK to get away from it all.
She told me she wanted to end it all that night. I stayed up all night talking to her, telling her how her life is valuable, how she would be missed.
Long story short, she never went offline that night. She didn't do what she wanted to do. She promised me.
Sadly.. I didn't get the chance to friend her, but I do hope she's doing good, and she's smiling.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Congrats to post 49 you are the winner That would be Tigger.

Also for those who do not know I also invited Henwhen. Thank you for all that took the time to care about the other players in MyVMK. From this list I will also be adding 1 or 2 that really have gone beyond to help vmk be a fun place. Thank you all.

(Even though it says test I only had one draw)

Tohrukun

I know it's too late for this but I want to share anyway. I dont remember his name, but one day last month a user had opened a "Free Stuff because I'm Quitting" room. So I stop by and wait on line, but got dc'd midway and didn't bother returning. I saw him two days later in a guest room game and realized he had changed his mind about quitting but gave away everything he owned. So I gave him an extra black cowboy shirt and a few mens t-shirts I had in my inventory to help him out. All of us do things we regret later on, and it's nice to know that there are people out there to help pick u up after a fall, you know? :)

Congrats again to LittleBelle on winning the first BGR competition!
The party was a huge success and much fun was had by all who got to attend =)
Best of luck in future competitions!

*Closing this thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.