Origin of Your Username?

SnowWildEye

Disney Fanatic
Well the first VMK account I ever had I had my sister help me make it. She asked me what I wanted my title to be, and since I was obsessed with Hannah Montana I said "mileyrocks" (the shame...) My sister misspelled it and it was "milerocks". Of course I was mad, but the name kind of stuck so I stayed with it.
Then, after a while I decided to change my name, but I didn't know how to just send in a help request and get a title change, so I traded my stuff to my sister and made a new account for her to trade me my stuff back. I couldn't think of a name, so I just scrolled through the suggested name box and I stumbled on SnowWildEye. I have no idea why I liked it, but I've been using it ever since.

Azimuth

scatcat's gang
My original VMK name was Snowflake, and I chose it because my favorite season is winter. I was actually shocked it was available (I joined probably a year and a half after VMK's opening).

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
I was PopDivaSoul in the original VMK because I thought it would be cool to be called Diva. Then when I entered the game Diva was a censored word...
When I joined MyVMK I was at first NeonSiren, but I realized people figured it was the siren of a police car and not a siren from the ocean. That's when I tried to find a name from a book that would be fun. Katniss and hazelgrace were both taken, so I decided to be Metaphor fro TFIOS :)

I've always liked when names flowed, so I looked for a long time for the perfect one. Honestly, my all time favorite will always be laurathelostprincess, but it's just a little too long so laurathelostgirl is just as nice. Plus they're both references to my favorite Disney movies, Tangled and Peter Pan <3

And I can't remember my old VMK name so I had to make up something new. I also used to be MinnieMouseketeer when I first started which was because, well, ya know, Minnie Mouse and make it mouseketeer because I am one (in my own sense) :P

AlphaTheEdge

Well, my real name is EJ. And since that is a nickname, i needed a nickname for my nickname. Enter, Edge. Who was a popular football player at the time. Edge wasnt available, but AlphaTheEdge was!!! And it has stuck ever since

Avarice is the deadly sin of greed, and I'm naturally unsatisfied with myself and my "accomplishments", so my username is avarice in regards to self-satisfaction.

#AvariceisDeep

Well, I really like paper, but paper is too dull so I decided to pick page but then I thought I'm selfish throw an "i" in there!

I hope you didn't believe dat sarcasm. hehe. Anywho my name is Paige, but my IGN is Liitleprincess because I loved the movie but I guess I couldn't spell. I swear I didn't realize I spelt it wrong until almost two years later though after I joined. oops.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
It's what all my friends in the music scene here started calling me, sometimes MG or 'hey metal' so its a nickname that kinda stuck I guess for a long time now. Why i used it on original vmk also and here as well then

Well when I first started the original VMK, I was like 12 (probably older, tbh), and I somehow ended up with mysterygrl. Then there was a fad when iPod's became popular and such, and 13 year old me was like "THIS WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA" so then I moved to iMystery. 20 year old me isn't as big of a fan.

MissSimba

The Lion King has always been one of my favorite movies. While Scar is my favorite character, Simba seemed less menacing, but the name was already taken, so MissSimba (misssimba on VMK) it was!

Fae

Resident Nerd
My username is actually a shortened version of my newest pathfinder society character: Eiriden, with an e added in the middle. :3

xCandieex

Love Is Infinite ღ
My original username from VMK was gia-girl because ppl called me gia and idk why lol. But people couldnt say it in game without typing the whole thing so my friend in VMK decided to call me Candy and from then on it stuck. Annnd that's when xCandiieex was born. So I now use it in My VMK. Although I changed it to xCandieex (one i) bc the original character I made in MyVMK is forever glitched lol.