Origin of Your Username?

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
originally... i was GuitarChick in the first VMK. i was obsessed with guitars at the time and was attemping to learn how to play. honestly, never my calling for life...failed badly since i got lazy in my class and never practiced.

i added "pirate" while playing VFK in front because i fell in love with Jack Sparrow after watching all the POTC.

i didn't want to change my name entirely since at of people knew my as guitarchick. lol

I first discovered VMK on a cereal box.. and there were codes inside. I was a curious 5th grader and went online to find out what it was. I was hooked. I couldn't decide what I wanted for a username, so I picked a random one, and it grew on me. That's why my username is still the same as it was back in old VMK. I found MyVMK on Reddit's /r/VMK. The rest is history :)

I joined VMK when I was 9 and christened my character "AnitaMask" because I thought it was supposed to be a game centered around humor and puns and things like Toontown which I was also really into at the time. The name was later taken from me and so I came up with "AceTronWoman" as I thought the music in Tron Guest Rooms were catchy. I would actually go out of my way to search Tron rooms just to listen to the music. Unfortunately, what I mostly found was a bunch of Mark Twain Steamboat rooms dedicated to a feud between tron and vampires?

As for this game, Alec is my first name and I think the adjective "yung" is simply the greatest thing. Thus, YungAlec was born.

♥ high fashion trap goddess ♥

Shorter version of my musical pseudonym

Crizal

t r i s h a ♥
When i was like 10 i remember VMK began to have the option where you could actually type your name instead of having like the preset names they gave you, so i was trying to think of a name that was unique and a name no one would think of. One day i had to get glasses and i saw this ad that said something about Crizal Lenses and...thats how i got my username so now some people call me glasses, lenses or crizal lenses LOL

MickeysBigFan

The older I get, the better I was.
In the original VMK I was MickeysBuddy. Then I was chosen to be a Community Leader and I was CL_MickeysBuddy. When VMK did away with the Community Leaders, I was forced to change my name (I was not happy about it as others got to keep their old names). I tried several options with Mickey in them and finally got MickeysBigFan accepted. I tried for MickeysBuddy in MyVMK but it was already taken, so I went with MickeysBigFan. I am a big fan of Mickey Mouse and Disney so the name fits perfectly.

My first VMK name was horseliker. My dad introduced me to VMK in 2005, when I was 10, and I had no idea what a username was at the time, so he was like "how about horselover". That happened to be taken, so we got creative and came up with the unfortunate name horseliker. (unfortunate because people often saw lick instead of like...)

But then, in-park quests happened and of course I had to have a born-in-park character, right? So AresTheBat came along - Ares, being my favorite character in the Gregor the Overlander series.

And now I am Jenleh, because I wasn't sure if I wanted to be AresTheBat, and my name is Jen but my nickname from RainbowRoll is Jenleh.