Origin of Your Username?

The Bimbettes are the three blonde girls from Beauty and the Beast who are in love with Gaston. I decided to go with this because I looooove BatB and I wanted a canon name.

iLilyBear... The i is from the whole i phase people went through... Lily is my nickname from my friend group on the original VMK... and Bear is the end of my nickname from my friend Hollybear from VMKForums. xD SO is all came together and I become iLilyBear.

I remember when I first signed up for VMK (the original first VMK), there was a name suggestion for "VioletBlueSpider" I really did like violet and blue and spider, but it didn't really sound right to me so I changed it to "PurpleBlueSpider". Then I thought the caps were weird to the name so I decided to make it "Purplebluespider". I first thought about the name spider because I loved Spider-Man and Spider-Woman when I was younger. I also thought about the origin of Batman. If he feared bats when he was younger and be what he feared, why not me? Thus created Spider. I did loved the colors purple and blue. When I got on, a lot of people called me purple and I was okay with it for a while, then when people talk about the color purple, I got annoyed so I decided my name was Spider. I joined myvmk with Purplebluespider again and I still got annoyed with people calling me Purple so I changed it to "Spyder" but then people called me "Syder" or "Spyders" or "Syders" as my fellow friend on here and I got annoyed, but my name was taken from a day one clone.. Finally I got it changed to Spider. I'm really happy :) :whee: :awright: :aww:

Ms_Special

My original username was something.special on VMK. Stupid 6th grade me thought it was cool, so when joining myvmk i panicked because i wanted to stick true to my original and start playing again asap, so i spent about 20 minutes deciding b/w MissSpecial, MsSpecial, Miss.Special, and Ms.Special... then i threw them all away last minute and chose this name. holla.

a lot of people make jokes about my in-game name, which is "wrappedinplastic." like, no one knows what it means or what the point of it is and it's so entertaining lol. marilyn manson actually has a song called wrapped in plastic and it's my favorite one by him so that's where my in-game name is from. some of you already caught on to where my forum name is from though, grimes is my favorite singer/song artist. she's just my favorite person ever, so (: but grimes is no reference to the walking dead, just sayin'.

Last edited:
I used to live in Miami (like for four years) and everyone called me "gringa" because I was the only white girl! So, I combined it with "lil" since I'm shorter than everyone. So LilGringa came about.

Romantic

i just feel you
my original VMK name was EeyoreFan, because at the time (I was 11 or 12) disney and Eeyore were everything to me.

now, on myVMK, MissMoody was my choice because as a young adult I have erratic moods and I'm a miss, obvi.

PudgeTheFish

Vmk: Lolothemonkey... My cousin made me the account at 8.. And myvmk: Yes. @smalls gave me the idea :)..[emoji23][emoji173]️

Move Stitch Get Out The Way! Get Out The Way Stitch Get Out The Way!

Vmk: Lolothemonkey... My cousin made me the account at 8.. And myvmk: Yes. @smalls gave me the idea :)..[emoji23][emoji173]️

Move Stitch Get Out The Way! Get Out The Way Stitch Get Out The Way!
Lolothemonkey is better ;) Suits you more!